TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· The Jerkstore called
1,571 Posts
loubob57 said:
No thread yet? OK, I'll start.

Jen wins the contest for most conceited person ever. She didn't like any of the pictures in her HoH room because they weren't recent? :eek:
Nick is playing stupid. Suck up your pride and realize that kissing Jen's ass a little is part of the game. Dick, I understand. He's angry and a little senile, but Danielle and Nick pulling the holier than thou, "I'm not selling my soul and being nice to her just because she's HOH" is just stupid. Nick had a perfect chance to at least be somewhat nice to her. That's all she wanted. Instead, he acted like a prick to her, (not that she doesn't deserve it, IF this wasn't a game.) They need to stop trying to act so cool and do what it takes to stay in the game. Isn't that why they signed up for it?

· The Jerkstore called
1,571 Posts
TivoFan said:
Yeah, but she wants him to stop hanging out with Danielle and start hanging out with her all the time. So unless he can do that, kissing her butt will backfire. And since no one in the house likes her very much, kissing her butt would backfire even if he did follow through.
He doesn't have to do all that, all he has to do is humor her a little, get himself off her radar even if you don't follow through on it. I'm not saying he should suddenly be her buddy, but he's made it way too clear that he wouldn't even consider hanging out with her like he does with Danielle, and that's all she wants - to THINK that could happen. He could continue to do exactly what he's always done, which is avoid her, but at least she hasn't been told to her face, basically, "I don't like you. Your just jealous."

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.