TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· How YOU doin'?
1,368 Posts
I don't find the fake look to be hot at all. Plus her personality is so awful - I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. She's so full of herself that what Dick said to her didn't even bug her a little bit! I mean, I don't care how awesome you think you are - if someone talks to you like that you get a little upset...

She was more upset about her head shot and the picture of her with her mom.

· How YOU doin'?
1,368 Posts
newsposter said:
actually in a twisted way i thought it was an interesting (no doubt unintentional) strategy for her not to immediately start crying or fighting back. On shows like this i've often wondered (esp. if you remember those 2 guys a few years ago literally almost killing each other) what would happen if someone just sat there and said nothing or laughed or ignored you when someone attacked you. She may not be my fav but i enjoyed the 'experiment' of the non traditional response, or lack thereof. I'm sure he was looking for all out war and he didnt get it. Kept pushing and she didnt fight back.
Interesting point. I did think he was being kind of dumb for just attacking her like that. But I don't think he's playing the game at all.

I do have a hard time believing she's got the smarts to have acted like that intentionally. ;) I think the vacuous look is her normal, default expression.

:eek:

· How YOU doin'?
1,368 Posts
hefe said:
Oh, I'm sure it bugged her. She puts up a front like she doesn't care or is above it all. In private, it eats at her, I'm sure of it. She is massively insecure, and her denial of it is the only thing keeping her going.
Perhaps. I guess I just expected to see a sobbing diary room scene right after. There's always hope for Tuesday, though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.