TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
The Jerkstore called
1,571 Posts
loubob57 said:
No thread yet? OK, I'll start.

Jen wins the contest for most conceited person ever. She didn't like any of the pictures in her HoH room because they weren't recent? :eek:
Nick is playing stupid. Suck up your pride and realize that kissing Jen's ass a little is part of the game. Dick, I understand. He's angry and a little senile, but Danielle and Nick pulling the holier than thou, "I'm not selling my soul and being nice to her just because she's HOH" is just stupid. Nick had a perfect chance to at least be somewhat nice to her. That's all she wanted. Instead, he acted like a prick to her, (not that she doesn't deserve it, IF this wasn't a game.) They need to stop trying to act so cool and do what it takes to stay in the game. Isn't that why they signed up for it?

·
Wooooonicorngodess
12,527 Posts
I kinda feel sorry for Jen's family.

And also, I don't think Jen's as hot as she thinks she is...I mean, every picture of herself that she complains about looks just like her. So she must be seeing something else when she looks in the mirror.

·
How YOU doin'?
1,369 Posts
I don't find the fake look to be hot at all. Plus her personality is so awful - I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. She's so full of herself that what Dick said to her didn't even bug her a little bit! I mean, I don't care how awesome you think you are - if someone talks to you like that you get a little upset...

She was more upset about her head shot and the picture of her with her mom.

·
a "dry" funny
15,684 Posts
I think the cheap shot is to vote for him to sleep walk into one of the gay players. But, that is merely a chuckle. Too obvious. The funnier vote is into Jennifer's bed. That would be more interesting to watch. You really don't want to poke fun at someone else. She is the one that everyone else could be in on the joke, and have a good laugh.

·
Registered
230 Posts
jradford said:
Nick is playing stupid. Suck up your pride and realize that kissing Jen's ass a little is part of the game.
Yeah, but she wants him to stop hanging out with Danielle and start hanging out with her all the time. So unless he can do that, kissing her butt will backfire. And since no one in the house likes her very much, kissing her butt would backfire even if he did follow through.

·
Poster of News
30,419 Posts
ScottE22 said:
I mean, I don't care how awesome you think you are - if someone talks to you like that you get a little upset...
actually in a twisted way i thought it was an interesting (no doubt unintentional) strategy for her not to immediately start crying or fighting back. On shows like this i've often wondered (esp. if you remember those 2 guys a few years ago literally almost killing each other) what would happen if someone just sat there and said nothing or laughed or ignored you when someone attacked you. She may not be my fav but i enjoyed the 'experiment' of the non traditional response, or lack thereof. I'm sure he was looking for all out war and he didnt get it. Kept pushing and she didnt fight back.

·
Happily Vaccinated!
62,819 Posts
drumorgan said:
I think the cheap shot is to vote for him to sleep walk into one of the gay players. But, that is merely a chuckle. Too obvious. The funnier vote is into Jennifer's bed. That would be more interesting to watch. You really don't want to poke fun at someone else. She is the one that everyone else could be in on the joke, and have a good laugh.
I believe he can't get into jen's bed because she's HoH. The rules stated during the show that the vote would go to the next highest if the highest goes to the HoH. That said, I agree, Jen would have been the best play, since she's so ego-centric, she would probably enjoy the attention.

The only BAD move for Eric would be to lie in Nick's bed, since that would make him a target if the PoV is enacted. Espeiclally since Jen played the nominations on a purely personal level.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.