TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Seenyer Member
Joined
·
2,082 Posts
Missed the last 15 minutes as I didn't pad ...anything significant or interesting happen?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,205 Posts
newsposter said:
Hope you padded!
I didn't (when will I learn). And then when I checked to see what I missed I got too much info (spoilers on wikipedia since there wasn't a thread here yet and it was before west-coast air, so I couldn't get the info from CBS).

Edit: wait, I think it wasn't a spoiler so much as speculation since I believe the event hasn't even happened yet.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,205 Posts
OK, for everyone who missed the end, here's just the info you're after (and not too much, which you'll get at wikipedia):

Dick
Danielle
 

·
Hoya for life!!
Joined
·
3,568 Posts
ping said:
OK, for everyone who missed the end, here's just the info you're after (and not too much, which you'll get at wikipedia):
Can you please put a spoiler alert on that!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,205 Posts
Don't know if you're serious. Is the spoiler the fact that wikipedia has spoilers?
 

·
Seenyer Member
Joined
·
2,082 Posts
"Dear God ....I'm not a bad mom - I'm a good mom and I'm sorry I turned to drugs ...make me...you know...do better in competition ...I'm not in shape...I need to get some will power to eat right ....excuse me (those Ranch-flavored Doritos give me gas)...."

This girl has far too few brain cells left.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,248 Posts
I figured the two noimated would be ED and Dani but I was hoping Dani could avoid nomination. ED definitely needs to go this week. His ranting and raving is getting old and I feel uncomfortable every time he confronts someone (i.e. Jameka last night).

This week's POV comp should be interesting!
 

·
Wooooonicorngodess
Joined
·
11,247 Posts
Sir_winealot said:
"Dear God ....I'm not a bad mom - I'm a good mom and I'm sorry I turned to drugs ...make me...you know...do better in competition ...I'm not in shape...I need to get some will power to eat right ....excuse me (those Ranch-flavored Doritos give me gas)...."

This girl has far too few brain cells left.
I LMAO at that! And then God was showing her which guitars to pick.

I told my hubby that I hope next year they cast this God character since he seems to really be a fan of the game :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,248 Posts
unicorngoddess said:
I LMAO at that! And then God was showing her which guitars to pick.

I told my hubby that I hope next year they cast this God character since he seems to really be a fan of the game :p
Yeah, Amber and Jameka definitely take it too far sometimes...
 

·
Disgruntled Member
Joined
·
3,127 Posts
Amber is all show though. I bet her friends are like WTF. She is just using the god thing to fit in with someone since there are no other drugged out people.
 

·
dumdiddydum
Joined
·
3,806 Posts
montag said:
I really hope they get rid of Danielle. Dick would erupt! :eek:
Me too! I really hope neither of them win POV so that he goes insane when they vote her out. Hey, they might even get both of them out that way. Dani, via vote, and ED via the physical contact I'm sure he'd inflict upon somebody!
 

·
Hoya for life!!
Joined
·
3,568 Posts
unicorngoddess said:
There's no need for a spoiler alert since it happened in last night's episode.
My bad.
 

·
Wooooonicorngodess
Joined
·
11,247 Posts
Meinrad said:
Me too! I really hope neither of them win POV so that he goes insane when they vote her out. Hey, they might even get both of them out that way. Dani, via vote, and ED via the physical contact I'm sure he'd inflict upon somebody!
Or if its double eviction week and nominations end up being right after Thursdays HOH and one of the LNC wins HOH.

Once Dick and Danielle are gone, the LNC will have to slowly but surely start breaking up. And with Eric being AP, it should be interesting to see how that ends up.
 
1 - 20 of 89 Posts
Top