TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
All better
17,348 Posts
Don't cry TB we can put an oven mitt on it.

Jen and Jessica are the worst bimbo's ever.

·
Wooooonicorngodess
11,247 Posts
OMG that was the funniest BB moment EVER! I was like, Jen, it looks just like you! I really wish she would've been nominated and the excuse I would've used would be: Well, Jen...you wanted your picture gone and voting you out is the only way to do it.

I want Joe out too.

·
Go Big Blue!!
7,139 Posts
$.99 to text for Eric to do stuff? Not for me...
Did anyone else text?

Oh, and the way she organized the keys to not give away her alliance. Wow, I was feeling it for Nick there at the end.

·
3,366 Posts

·
Makes Bathtime Fun!
134 Posts
Edited to remove my repetitive link since I was a tad bit slow replying... but anyway, yeah - who would pay to text when you can vote online for free? Especially for such a lame task choice. Ooooooh... who will he tell his fake story to? <yawn> People tell fake stories to other people in that house on a daily basis... make that hourly!

I was also ROFL at Jen. What was wrong with that picture???? We already knew she was vain - that just sealed the deal. And bahahhahaha the OVEN MITT. I was hoping as the camera stayed on it for a second that the tape wouldn't be enough to hold it and they would show it fall immediately off.

And at least now we know the reason Kail nom'd the two girls (those of us already spoiled by Showtime and/or web feeds). I thought it was a fair decision because there's really not enough to judge people on the first week.

·
West Coast citizen!
28,422 Posts
OMG.... this episode is getting a "Keep Until I Delete". When Jen first started *****ing about her pic, I just rolled my eyes and figured she was being silly.

BUT NO! She started bawling about how awful her picture was, how bad the light was. Oh my god, I laughed my ass off!! SHE WAS ACTUALLY SERIOUS! I had to go watch that twice more, I was laughing so hard. And then they started playing the violin music at the end of her whine, as they went to commercial! I nearly fell on the floor!

BTW, I can't stand Joe. He annoys the crap out of me, he's so whiny. And seriously, WHAT is the deal with his nipples? Could they be any larger? I think one of them told me to burn things.

Also, I'm not entirely certain, but Eric's eyebrows might be part Vulcan. Either that, or they're surgically attached caterpillars.

·
Premium Member
57,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think all of the enemies will be friends/allies, whatever within a couple of weeks.

The two girls really don't hate each other. The father and daughter are. . .family.

And the two guys are bitter, but they'll work it out.

·
The Gimp
17,431 Posts
Skittles said:
BTW, I can't stand Joe. He annoys the crap out of me, he's so whiny. And seriously, WHAT is the deal with his nipples? Could they be any larger? I think one of them told me to burn things.
It seems that every reality show of late needs to have a stereotypical drama queen gay guy, they shoulda flipped it, have joe be the secret and the ex be part of the original 11, the ex, who's name escapes me seems much more down to earth.

·
West Coast citizen!
28,422 Posts
Turtleboy said:
And the two guys are bitter, but they'll work it out.
So, this is your first gay catfight then? ;)

Langree said:
It seems that every reality show of late needs to have a stereotypical drama queen gay guy, they shoulda flipped it, have joe be the secret and the ex be part of the original 11, the ex, who's name escapes me seems much more down to earth.
Yeah, I really like Dustin a whole lot. He seems like a really nice guy.

·
Thrice as nice
10,810 Posts
Wow so much good stuff this episode. I'm already really liking the cast this season. SO much drama and they really seem to be playing the game early. Kail impressed me so far with her alliance and nominations.

·
Cancer sucks!
30,060 Posts
Jen, therapy, check it out. Seriously.

But I have to say that was very entertaining. I thought the episode would be defined by Danielle's being a ***** by ignoring her father until Jen had her meltdown.

·
UHDTV Snob
13,405 Posts
Anyone else think Kail looks like Kirsten Dunst?

I too believe that dad and daughter & ex-best friends will work it out (if Carol survives this round). But Dustin and Joe are unsalvageable. BTW, Jen does have a better pic on cbs.com. Think the producers will cave in and change her pic...NOT!!

·
WTTWDC
9,768 Posts
This has to be one of the lamest tasks ever for an America's player. Is this what CBS thinks America wants to have as their say? How the hell is that going to impact the game? If CBS's goal is to make the other houseguests progressively annoyed with him, then they're on their way.

Where do I begin on Jen? I think once I stop laughing so I can take a deep breath, I'll probably just start laughing again.

deb

·
Registered
13,778 Posts
gossamer88 said:
Anyone else think Kail looks like Kirsten Dunst?

<snip>
I was just going to post that! She really does!

And Carol (is that the brunette enemy of whiny Barbie Doll?) is really cute!

·
UMF Catalyst
Cogitamus Ergo Sumus
23,797 Posts
Gonorrhea! Gonorrhea! Gonorrhea!

And Joe thinks that it's improve his own credibility there by bringing that up on Day 1?

Langree's right... Joe should have been the secret guy upstairs with Dustin as the "normal" one as part of the original group.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts