TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
UHDTV Snob
13,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"I love you God. God bless you." Classic Amber...the crew manning the cameras must have a helluva (excuse the pun) time at her expense!

It's about friggin' time they nominate Zach. I see Amber gone for sure unless God finally answers her prayers and "gives" her the POV. Can't wait 'til Eric & Jess take on Dick & Daniele.

I'm voting for Eric to kiss Dick...literally!!

·
Disgruntled Member
3,127 Posts
hahahaha

Amber needs to go and i so wished there wasnt censorship in the states.

·
Registered
962 Posts
gossamer88 said:
"I love you God. God bless you."
Best line of the series! We replayed that a few times.

I also loved Eric & Jess deciding whether Dick & Danielle's argument was real or fake. My immediate thought was that wow she is really pmsing. Doubt if it was real.

·
UHDTV Snob
13,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FYI: Eric has completed 15 out of the 20 tasks. He's earned 30K so far! Does CBS pay the house guest for their time there? And if they do, does Eric get that too? Just asking :rolleyes:

·
Disgruntled Member
3,127 Posts
I loved how they showed her stuffing her face as her and Jameka were talking about her going into modeling.

·
Auteur
54,386 Posts
Greatest. Luxury. Competition.

Ever.

I can't wait to see the Internet footage of that! Except for Amber.

Oh, and what's with her and Jameka telling her she could be a model? Are they putting LSD in the water in the house? :confused:

·
Sci-Fi Junkie
38,591 Posts
I loved them showing Amber's belly while they were talking about her being a model. LOL!

·
I miss the ocean
7,264 Posts
Convient of Jessica to pick the teams as boy/girl. Having Dick and Dani on same team would be just wrong. And since it was a clothes comp, easier for BB to just have girls or guys clothes out.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Im sure Jessica knew it was a naked comp before hand and decided that. Im sure there's plenty of people wishing Jen, Nick and Mike were still in the house now.

Also, Jessica is as dumb as she sounds. You need to take out the Dicks. Of course, she didn't. What an idiot.

·
All better
17,348 Posts
Werd2406 said:
Im sure Jessica knew it was a naked comp before hand and decided that. Im sure there's plenty of people wishing Jen, Nick and Mike were still in the house now.

Also, Jessica is as dumb as she sounds. You need to take out the Dicks. Of course, she didn't. What an idiot.
I think everyone kinda knew. All HG's were called into the diary room individually that day before the comp. Probably to re-assure the girls that it would be girl/boy teams and divided from each other especially for Dick and Danielle's benefit. They probably also told them it would not be shown (sorry Indy they turned the feeds off) on the feeds and blurred for TV.

·
Registered
170 Posts
i don't think i've ever seen a person as delusional and fake as amber. the funniest thing is she thinks she is so popular yet she is so hated universally. tonight was one of the funniest episodes ever man cbs is really killing her too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I dont think it was stupid to not take out D&D. I think most people have a better chance winning the money if they go up against either of them than the others.

·
Registered
493 Posts
mwhip said:
I think everyone kinda knew. All HG's were called into the diary room individually that day before the comp. Probably to re-assure the girls that it would be girl/boy teams and divided from each other especially for Dick and Danielle's benefit. They probably also told them it would not be shown (sorry Indy they turned the feeds off) on the feeds and blurred for TV.
Is this what prompted Eric to ask Jessica about the '30 min with no cameras / clothes ripped off" question ?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts