TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· UHDTV Snob
13,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"I love you God. God bless you." Classic Amber...the crew manning the cameras must have a helluva (excuse the pun) time at her expense!

It's about friggin' time they nominate Zach. I see Amber gone for sure unless God finally answers her prayers and "gives" her the POV. Can't wait 'til Eric & Jess take on Dick & Daniele.

I'm voting for Eric to kiss Dick...literally!!

· Auteur
44,284 Posts
Greatest. Luxury. Competition.

Ever.

I can't wait to see the Internet footage of that! Except for Amber.

Oh, and what's with her and Jameka telling her she could be a model? Are they putting LSD in the water in the house? :confused:

· Registered
293 Posts
Im sure Jessica knew it was a naked comp before hand and decided that. Im sure there's plenty of people wishing Jen, Nick and Mike were still in the house now.

Also, Jessica is as dumb as she sounds. You need to take out the Dicks. Of course, she didn't. What an idiot.

· All better
13,606 Posts
Werd2406 said:
Im sure Jessica knew it was a naked comp before hand and decided that. Im sure there's plenty of people wishing Jen, Nick and Mike were still in the house now.

Also, Jessica is as dumb as she sounds. You need to take out the Dicks. Of course, she didn't. What an idiot.
I think everyone kinda knew. All HG's were called into the diary room individually that day before the comp. Probably to re-assure the girls that it would be girl/boy teams and divided from each other especially for Dick and Danielle's benefit. They probably also told them it would not be shown (sorry Indy they turned the feeds off) on the feeds and blurred for TV.

· Registered
452 Posts
mwhip said:
I think everyone kinda knew. All HG's were called into the diary room individually that day before the comp. Probably to re-assure the girls that it would be girl/boy teams and divided from each other especially for Dick and Danielle's benefit. They probably also told them it would not be shown (sorry Indy they turned the feeds off) on the feeds and blurred for TV.
Is this what prompted Eric to ask Jessica about the '30 min with no cameras / clothes ripped off" question ?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.