TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
UHDTV Snob
13,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Granted Evil can be nasty, but he is a straight shooter. How awesome would it be to see Mike talking to Julie on Thursday?! Kail can be rattled easily so she can be dealt with another time. Mike's a big threat. They be stupid not to take this opportunity.

I wonder if Marcellas was watching?!

·
How YOU doin'?
2,992 Posts
If making people uncomfortable is part of his strategy, he's one of the best players in history... :eek:

I loved Jen's monologue about, "I can't let people think I'm smart. I won HoH and PoV already so I can't be smart, too..."

·
Registered
293 Posts
I hope Kail goes....though taking Mike out now would be the smarter decision.

I actually felt sorry for Jen when Eric vandalized her shirt.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Kail is a idiot. She needs to go, even if Mike may be a bigger threat.

As for Jen...we may have underestimated her, but she's still self absorbed and annoying.

Amber...no crying tonight, it's a miracle.

Nick...he's just not playing smart, unfortunately.

Danielle...flying under the radar might be one of the smarter players in the house. She never takes any heat or causes and riffs.

Mike...I am not sure how transparent your strategy was to the whole house by siding with Kail and trying to get Dick to lose the PoV.

Just my .02...

·
Seenyer Member
2,082 Posts
Is Mike stoopit or what? By harassing ED all he succeeded in doing was putting a bigger target on his back. I realize his integrity is important to him ...but he's playing a game fer chrissakes, let's put our thinkin' cap on.

And although I've really started liking ED, it seemed like he was off his meds last night and became extremely paranoid. Another high IQ move ...pissing everybody off with that (ongoing) childish tirade.

Kail deserves to go after being so badly busted. She looked sooo guilty when ED outed her in front of Jen ...but hey, "it's in God's hands." :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
I couldn't help but giggle at the mustard on the shirt thing. I only wish he had to do more than one thing like that. If he were like the house gremlin or something, and kept doing stuff, it would probably drive them crazy!

·
Cancer sucks!
30,060 Posts
I wanted Eric to remove the J from all Jen's shirts. :)

Why did ED let Mike get to him? He can't really blame anyone but himself for letting Jen win POV. He chose to quit.

·
Wooooonicorngodess
11,247 Posts
I couldn't understand Mike's strategy AT ALL! "I want to prove my loyality to Kail."

WHY?????

She's leaving the house. There's no need to prove your loyality to her. It's not like she's going to be on the jury either. There was absolutely no reason to do that.

And I can't stand Kail. Does she just assume that because she's a niec upstanding Christian woman that people will believe her lies???

·
Comfortably Numb
11,689 Posts
I kind of understand what Mike did. I don't think it will work for him though. He thinks that by proving his loyalty to Kail that he will be proving to others in the house how loyal he can be, thus prompting them to want to align with him. At least that is how I took the comments he made lastnight. I don't think it is going to work out that way though.

·
dumdiddydum
3,806 Posts
gossamer88 said:
Granted Evil can be nasty, but he is a straight shooter.
And he keeps hiding behind that trying to make himself the good guy. In my eyes he's worse than any player that lies or schemes in the background. Just because he does it right in front of them doesn't make it a good thing. He makes the show better so I hope he sticks around a while, but he's the person I like least in the entire house .

·
Registered
739 Posts
so much "negative energy" around Evil Dick.. but when he was confronting Danielle, you know that he respects her and just want the same respect from her. Too bad, Danielle is such a spoiled brat.

I like Jen now more than ever. She's no quitter. She takes everything as a form of an entertainment. She has a lot of optimism going on which makes her less of a target now. Putting mustard on her shirt did not tick her off. Is there anything that would make her angry?

·
ID-10-T
16,781 Posts
FLbadgirl said:
Danielle...flying under the radar might be one of the smarter players in the house. She never takes any heat or causes and riffs.
Yeah but she is flanked by ED and Nick. People wrongly believe she would probably not vote either one of them out. If you can't get rid of one of them and you want to, she makes a nice secondary target.

·
Hinky
30,624 Posts
loubob57 said:
I wanted Eric to remove the J from all Jen's shirts. :)

Why did ED let Mike get to him? He can't really blame anyone but himself for letting Jen win POV. He chose to quit.
ED never wanted to evict Jen anyway. Mike made him mad, so he quit so that Jen would get POV, take herself off, and then he could put Mike up - to teach him a lesson or whatever his reasoning was. But at that point, he wanted Jen to come off so he could put someone else up.

·
Ben & Emma's Mommy
5,152 Posts
Personally, I admire the way ED is playing the game. However, I can't stand his personality. I am glad that Danielle accepted his offer to go or family counseling after the show.

Is it me or is there a lot of crying going on in the house this season?

·
On the Battlements
1,310 Posts
DeeDee said:
Personally, I admire the way ED is playing the game. However, I can't stand his personality. I am glad that Danielle accepted his offer to go or family counseling after the show.

Is it me or is there a lot of crying going on in the house this season?
She did? I must have missed that part, I saw him offer and walk away and didn't think she reacted at all.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts