TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
UHDTV Snob
13,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Huge mistake voting off Carol. She's a weak player in my opinion. Amber on the other hand seems tougher to beat. She comes across as pretty determined. Not to mention her constant crying is just irritating. I wonder who was the one that did vote for her.

Should be interesting how this HoH plays out! Jen is so wacky! Hopefully she'll put up Jessica. She deserves to go next. Especially the way she trashed Carol. Pretty cool that BB showed Carol her true colors. Definitely going to catch House Calls. Carol I'm sure will have more to say.

·
ID-10-T
15,902 Posts
littis said:
I'm pretty sure Joe is the one that voted to get rid of Amber because she was aligning with Dustin.
Nope. At the very end with the HOH power firmly in grasp, Jen straight up told Amber she voted for her. She apoligized but said she was friends with Carol or some such.

·
The Gimp
21,539 Posts
The current HoH will nominate based soley on the fact that "They look better then I do".

·
All better
13,605 Posts
Jen will nominate Dick and Danielle and if one of them wins POV they are taking Danielle of then in that case Jessica or Eric goes up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just my opinion, but did anybody else think that the tie breaker was a bit of a trick question? I just assumed she meant if the entry way to the tea cup wasn't there. Given their answers, I'm guessing the HGs did too.

·
All better
13,605 Posts
AboundingJoy said:
Just my opinion, but did anybody else think that the tie breaker was a bit of a trick question? I just assumed she meant if the entry way to the tea cup wasn't there. Given their answers, I'm guessing the HGs did too.
Did not matter I still thought it was stupid someone did not go the price is right route and answer 1.

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
littis said:
I'm pretty sure Joe is the one that voted to get rid of Amber because she was aligning with Dustin.
The scuttlebutt on some of the Big Brother fanboards is that it was Eric that voted for Amber to go. We'll see. Somebody said Skeletor would reveal who it was on the Early Show this morning.

Strange that they're not revealing the votes like they normally do, even on the website. I checked the previous season websites and it appears this is the first season they have not listed the votes online.

·
Poster of News
30,419 Posts
i told my wife 9 gallons...my attention to detail paid off for once.

that poor girl always looks like she needs a zyrtec...my wife said no, she cries 100% of the time

can't the guests hear when julie says show me your answers?

·
Bored
4,326 Posts
I am confused.

The last A-B question, where there were four people left, 2 answered A and 2 answered B.
Julie said it was split down the middle, so they would go to the water question.

What was the right answer, A or B? And why didn't 2 of the people get kicked off for having it wrong?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.