TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Happily Vaccinated!
63,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if I ever have seen a more "wishy washy" HoH reign as Taylor's has been. Seriously, she's going to put Alyssa on the block because she stole her prize? Then all this talk about not putting a woman on the block? And also talk about not putting a black woman on the block (which is why she won't touch Jasmine)? I don't get her. She's totally lost, and perhaps just as vindictive as Poloma and her crew was. I don't know if I was in the Leftovers if I'd even trust her at this point. She's seriously a loose cannon, with ZERO clue how to play the game. Michael and Brittney scheming behind everyone's back is great. You can really tell how much they "get" the game. Michael probably realized that all of this takes attention away from him winning all those comps, at least for now. You can tell he's getting ready to make a big move (or have someone do it for him...hence, if Joseph goes up, that works perfectly for his game).

As an aside, what is it with BB this year leaving us in cliffhanger situations. Sure they would do that with certain HoH comps which were endurance comps because there's no way to finish those before the end of the episode, but now they are doing it with announcing who goes the the block and the who gets put up after veto? Do they think we aren't going to watch? I don't get it. After watching the whole Veto comp play out and then all of the "decision" process before and after, they are going to make us wait? I hate when they just "F" with us this way.

Two hour episode tonight, should be interesting.

·
Disgruntled Member
3,198 Posts
And you have zero clue about what goes on in the house if you aren't watching the live feeds. I'll leave it at that so I don't spoil anything. I hate how they edit things.

·
Mostly lurking
2,148 Posts
I haven't been reading or watching the feeds so I'm wondering if the two hour episode is for a double eviction.

I can't decide if I dislike Jasmine or Taylor at this point. And I was shocked Joseph volunteered to go on the block --- he seemed smarter than that to me.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
I empathized with Taylor when it seemed like she was being picked on for no good reason. Now I like her less and less because she enjoys leaning into the sensationalistic reality show trash talk way too much, and her potentially poor gameplay over petty and vindictive things.

·
Ex satellite dealer
298 Posts
I also am about done with Taylor....... She has shown her real self as HOH. (and she is a raciest).
And what is with so many players this season, willing to go on the block???? They know Pawns, GO-HOME!! Stupid, stupid game-play.
I also am not liking how BB can spend an entire episode with allot of filler, then leave us hanging to find out the outcome that we usually get at the end of the episode.

·
Happily Vaccinated!
63,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And you have zero clue about what goes on in the house if you aren't watching the live feeds. I'll leave it at that so I don't spoil anything. I hate how they edit things.
Sorry but not every one of us can watch the live feeds at all hours of the day, nor are all that interested to be honest, so my impression of the game is what I see and how it was edited. I think you should honestly leave your comments related to the live feeds in that thread and just let us discuss what we see here on the CBS aired episodes.

·
Happily Vaccinated!
63,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I empathized with Taylor when it seemed like she was being picked on for no good reason. Now I like her less and less because she enjoys leaning into the sensationalistic reality show trash talk way too much, and her potentially poor gameplay over petty and vindictive things.
As I originally said WAY back early in the game, I really felt (from what I could tell) that Taylor brought so much of what she wound up taking upon her self. And I could never understand all this love for her. And now it's coming out that she's not only a really bad player but someone who thinks she's NOT a bad player and someone with a lot of petty jealousies that make everyone around her question her motives. This has been my impression of her from the beginning.

·
Happily Vaccinated!
63,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I haven't been reading or watching the feeds so I'm wondering if the two hour episode is for a double eviction.

I can't decide if I dislike Jasmine or Taylor at this point. And I was shocked Joseph volunteered to go on the block --- he seemed smarter than that to me.
Another person not following rule number one of BB. NEVER volunteer to go up on the block. We already saw it twice this season and BOTH times that person went home. Joseph could be next if he goes up (though it doesn't look as if that's going to happen).

·
Registered
24 Posts
They (people who don’t watch live feed) really do not know what is actually going on. I am truly disgusted with CBS and how they have edited BB this year. It is not fair how they give good edits to certain people. I wish I could post videos here because people calling Taylor worst than Paloma is very unnerving. If only non-feeders knew what was going on.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't know if I ever have seen a more "wishy washy" HoH reign as Taylor's has been. Seriously, she's going to put Alyssa on the block because she stole her prize? Then all this talk about not putting a woman on the block? And also talk about not putting a black woman on the block (which is why she won't touch Jasmine)? I don't get her. She's totally lost, and perhaps just as vindictive as Poloma and her crew was. I don't know if I was in the Leftovers if I'd even trust her at this point. She's seriously a loose cannon, with ZERO clue how to play the game. Michael and Brittney scheming behind everyone's back is great. You can really tell how much they "get" the game. Michael probably realized that all of this takes attention away from him winning all those comps, at least for now. You can tell he's getting ready to make a big move (or have someone do it for him...hence, if Joseph goes up, that works perfectly for his game).
Taylor‘s HOH has been one of the most chaotic HOH’s of all of them. She is to blame for it because she should had put her foot down and listened to nobody but herself. The LO’s had too much sway in her decisions, especially Joseph, Michael, and Brittany. There is nothing wrong with her having convictions about not putting a black woman on the block; which does not make her racist as one person below has stated. She never said that she wouldn’t vote her out, she just didn’t want to put her up. Wow, I know that you don’t watch live and don’t like Taylor, but to call her vindictive as Paloma is a bit harsh. If only y’all knew about what has been going on with Kyle, Michael, and Brittany - I won’t go into detail. I really hope when it all ends that Julie talks about the issues that has been going on in the house so non-feeders can get clarification.

Also, Turner has been playing the best game so far. If he continues to play the way he has, I hope he wins.

·
Happily Vaccinated!
63,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Taylor‘s HOH has been one of the most chaotic HOH’s of all of them. She is to blame for it because she should had put her foot down and listened to nobody but herself. The LO’s had too much sway in her decisions, especially Joseph, Michael, and Brittany. There is nothing wrong with her having convictions about not putting a black woman on the block; which does not make her racist as one person below has stated. She never said that she wouldn’t vote her out, she just didn’t want to put her up. Wow, I know that you don’t watch live and don’t like Taylor, but to call her vindictive as Paloma is a bit harsh. If only y’all knew about what has been going on with Kyle, Michael, and Brittany - I won’t go into detail. I really hope when it all ends that Julie talks about the issues that has been going on in the house so non-feeders can get clarification.

Also, Turner has been playing the best game so far. If he continues to play the way he has, I hope he wins.
Except Taylor's convictions seem to be BS, she makes things up that she will do on the spur of the moment, changes her mind and does the opposite, promises everyone she'll protect them and then realizes that she can't protect everyone and generally has no clue what's going on. She lucked into the Leftovers, only because she had no choice and it was her only choice to stay protected. Again, don't tell me about the feeds, because frankly I don't care because the game I'm watching is what CBS shows me and I can only go off of that. I have no qualms with deciding she won't put up a black woman. That's her right, but does she want to win the game or not? Because Jasmine would have ZERO qualms putting her up. And part of the game is going back on your word, lying, cheating or whatever it takes. All of the best players have played that way (who've won). I get the feeds tell more of the story, but some of us don't even have that option (I do but I choose not to watch, it's boring). So we can only go by what is shown on CBS. That's fine with me. Maybe you have a different opinion of her because you see the feeds. As I suggested, please discuss that over in that thread.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Except Taylor's convictions seem to be BS, she makes things up that she will do on the spur of the moment, changes her mind and does the opposite, promises everyone she'll protect them and then realizes that she can't protect everyone and generally has no clue what's going on. She lucked into the Leftovers, only because she had no choice and it was her only choice to stay protected. Again, don't tell me about the feeds, because frankly I don't care because the game I'm watching is what CBS shows me and I can only go off of that. I have no qualms with deciding she won't put up a black woman. That's her right, but does she want to win the game or not? Because Jasmine would have ZERO qualms putting her up. And part of the game is going back on your word, lying, cheating or whatever it takes. All of the best players have played that way (who've won). I get the feeds tell more of the story, but some of us don't even have that option (I do but I choose not to watch, it's boring). So we can only go by what is shown on CBS. That's fine with me. Maybe you have a different opinion of her because you see the feeds. As I suggested, please discuss that over in that thread.
Actually, she did not make it up on the spur of the moment. But since you don’t want to hear what really happened I can’t go into detail. It is sad that CBS has put this particular tale out there.

·
"Just The Facts"
21,590 Posts
They (people who don’t watch live feed) really do not know what is actually going on. I am truly disgusted with CBS and how they have edited BB this year. It is not fair how they give good edits to certain people. I wish I could post videos here because people calling Taylor worst than Paloma is very unnerving. If only non-feeders knew what was going on.
You can post them in the "live feeds and spoiler thread". I don't care about spoilers and would appreciate them and a synopses of what's going on without having to watch the live feeds.

·
Thrice as nice
10,914 Posts
Based on what we've been told, I don't think it's a double eviction. It's a regular eviction and then unleashing the new twist that splits the house in two groups who have no contact with one another, and each group will play a week and vote one of their group out. I'm really not sure how they're going to do that but it should be interesting to watch.

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Eh. I don’t have a problem with the edit this year. Obviously, it leaves stuff out. That’s just how it works. I don’t care for social media/Twitter’s edit where they’ll post a comment or short video out of context. That’s leaving out way more than CBS.

As for Taylor’s HOH, it has been wishy washy, but rather low stakes wishy washy. She thinks her alliance is good so as long as one of the other 4 are on the block, the nominees don’t really matter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts