TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Happily Vaccinated!
63,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't see a Sunday thread, but I'll make a Wednesday one.

Again not watching the live feeds, I was wondering if Michael had been seriously turning on his alliance and not using the veto, or if that was just a red herring? They definitely made it seem that he was considering it, but when the whole other side of the house came to him with the same plan, he changed his mind. I was hoping he'd do that, not that I have anything against Monte, but because changing up alliances all the time makes the game more fun. Michael being a super fan, is playing a smart game and is just considering timing here, if they are showing what actually happened, or, he could be just staying loyal to his alliance until they get everyone else out and then make his move. We'll see how this turns out.

Taylor's diary room stuff is starting to annoy me again. Seriously do we need to spend even a few seconds on her love for potato chips? They jettisoned showing us the nominees how they used to with the lazy susan (which I thought was a great way to show people where they are in the pecking order) and they no longer show the slop comps, but they show us Taylor's love for chips. Who cares? She's also getting a bit pompous in her new role as part of the leftover alliance. Pulease!! You are a number, that's why you are there, and are probably one of the first to go when the REAL game starts.

Lastly it's fun watching Michael through his though process (at least as much as we get on the broadcasted episodes). He's clearly thinking the whole game through, weighing how to play comps, how it looks with him constantly winning and if and when it might be worth throwing a comp. I don't think we've had a player with such a great feel for the game in a long time. I'm enjoying this season.

·
Happily Vaccinated!
63,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I loved when the smug smile was wiped off Davids face when he was nominated.

I think Michael is winning too much to not have a HUGE taget on him soon.
I think you meant Daniel :) That guy is such a piece of work, so I'm always glad when things don't go their way. I also love when Terence was going around saying that it was ALL his idea. From what they showed us it was clearly something Michael was thinking about from the time he put up the three guys onward. And when it didn't go as they expected they actually DID look flabbergasted! I'm not sure if Terrence knew how to react, because on one hand he was just taken off the block, but on the other hand, his plan didn't work.

·
"Just The Facts"
21,590 Posts
I think you meant Daniel :) That guy is such a piece of work, so I'm always glad when things don't go their way. I also love when Terence was going around saying that it was ALL his idea. From what they showed us it was clearly something Michael was thinking about from the time he put up the three guys onward. And when it didn't go as they expected they actually DID look flabbergasted! I'm not sure if Terrence knew how to react, because on one hand he was just taken off the block, but on the other hand, his plan didn't work.
Yes, Daniel. Fixed.

·
Brr. It's Chile here
3,481 Posts
Not to mention that Terrence has/had no idea that HE was almost certainly the backup plan if Daniel and Kyle had won the veto.

·
time to emancipate
7,216 Posts
Not that it matters alot but I figured Michael would have thrown the comp as long as Daniel wasn't in it. Especially when it came down to him vs Terrance/Joseph/Monte. I mean, if he were planning to use the veto to take them off, why no throw the comp and let them do it.

See ya Daniel and hopefully jasmine goes next week.

·
Ex satellite dealer
298 Posts
Yes, I miss the dinning room Lazy Susan to see who was safe and who was not.
I for one HATE the long drawn out OTEV competition...... It goes on and on and on.

Once they get Daniel out...... I think things are going to change big time.
Alyssa and Kyle's showmance is going to have to be dealt with.
Indy is just about the worst in Comps but it looks like she is liked by the housemates.
Jasmine, I mean come on..... How long can you
Terrance..... well, Yea not much there.
Michael and Brittany are going to go after Monte.
Taylor is going to tell Joseph about their 3-person alliance. And let him know that Monte's name was thrown out to send him home. (this will be the break-up of the leftover alliance).
Turner...... something is telling me that he may become someone to watch.
Michael, The house better do something very soon...... Or he will dominate.
Out of who is left....... The only ones that "I feel" have a chance to win the game are: Michael, Monte, Turner, Joseph and Brittany

·
Premium Member
7,934 Posts
We watched Sunday and Wednesday episodes back to back, so I don't recall which one had Kyle near to Jasmine's foot and her making a scene while Turner was all but rolling his eyes (plus mocking her stupid, over the top, put on accent).

Jasmine is milking the hell out of this sprain and then competes well in OTEV only to go back to her seat and pull out a cane. So she rocks a boot, a scooter, and a cane all at the same time weeks after the injury. My wife had two bones broken in her foot and got around in a boot without much issue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts