TiVo Community Forum banner
161 - 180 of 238 Posts

·
randomize
24,415 Posts
Catching up on last night. It sounds like Michael won OTEV. He is going to stick to the plan and put up Daniel and Kyle with the target being Daniel. Kyle lobbied hard for the noms to stay the same and target Monte, but Michael doesn't seem to be inclined to do that.

All my not be sunshine and rainbows in Showmance land.
woah. that can't sound good to Michael. Makes it seem like he wants to go against he leftovers aleady.

I wonder why he didn't say to target Terence instead and keep the LO strong.

·
randomize
24,415 Posts
Kyle doesn't want Monte to be voted out. It's all a ruse. The non-LOs are convinced that the LOs are voting out Monte. It's going to be hilarious if they can pull it off a third week. Three weeks of convincing the non-LOs that the house is voting one way and then blindsiding them. And the non-LOs dont hold it against them. The non-LOs are not very good game players.
ok, this makes more sense. thanks.

·
Retired
15,565 Posts
Kyle legit was trying to get Michael to leave the noms the same and vote out Monte. It didn't start out as a ruse. Kyle is not the brightest bulb. I mean one minute he is throwing Alyssa UTB saying she needs to go and the next minute (when Joseph wants to target Alyssa) he wants to keep Alyssa and talks about how she wants to work with The Leftovers...even though he says they don't talk game. Kyle is very very messy.

·
Disgruntled Member
3,909 Posts
Daniel is the most bat **** crazy HG in a long time. He keeps saying that the LOs dont know how to play the game. 3 weeks in a row they have ruled the house pretty well. I am so glad he is leaving tomorrow.
Taylor and Joseph may just be a showmance after all. They are both really into each other. If Joseph wasn't from a conservative Muslim family I think it might have already happened. He doesn't want to make his dad upset. Which I respect.

·
Disgruntled Member
3,909 Posts
I don't really agree with everything he said. Joseph and Kyle have contributed in other ways. Their social game has been just as important as Michaels's winning vetos and HOH. Taylor and Brittany have contributed the least. I really hope they stick to the alliance until all the "House" is gone. If they start picking each other off now they might as well walk out now.

·
Disgruntled Member
3,909 Posts
Jasmine needs to go this week. She has to be the fakest person I have ever seen on the show. Her and her 3 accents. It's funny watching the feeds and hearing Turner imitate her.
I was glad to see Daniel go. I couldn't take him talking about the others not knowing how to play the game.

·
randomize
24,415 Posts
Jasmine needs to go this week. She has to be the fakest person I have ever seen on the show. Her and her 3 accents. It's funny watching the feeds and hearing Turner imitate her.
I was glad to see Daniel go. I couldn't take him talking about the others not knowing how to play the game.
It irritates me when people say things like this. Just because it isn't going the way YOU wanted it, does not mean people don't know how to play the game or aren't playing for themselves.

·
Retired
15,565 Posts
I'm not a fan of Jasmine, but I'd rather see Terrance go on Taylor's HOH. He's much more problematic than Jasmine. She's bad but he's a bizillion times worse in a different way. I mean even Jasmine called him out on his comments. Plus, the Turner vs Jasmine feuds are feeds gold.

·
Hinky
38,038 Posts
The whole Jasmine/muffin/Turner thing has got to be "scripted" - Surely the producers tell Jasmine to go over the top with the aww shucksisms/accent.

However, I do slip into a very country twang when I'm around my sisters or even just talking about my family. It's unconscious - but very noticeable to hubby - he calls me out every time. So I get it - but it's just too over the top to not be on purpose, and I really think the producers have coached her to do it more.

·
Retired
15,565 Posts
The whole Jasmine/muffin/Turner thing has got to be "scripted" - Surely the producers tell Jasmine to go over the top with the aww shucksisms/accent.

However, I do slip into a very country twang when I'm around my sisters or even just talking about my family. It's unconscious - but very noticeable to hubby - he calls me out every time. So I get it - but it's just too over the top to not be on purpose, and I really think the producers have coached her to do it more.
I don't think Muffingate is scripted. Turner legit detests Jasmine and likes to yank her chain.

Jasmine's accent is definitely enhanced when she's in the DR. But I get it, too. My Mom is from E TN and I could always tell when she was on the phone with her siblings as her accent would get much more pronounced.

Did you see the clip of Indy when she was in the kitchen talking after having some wine? Her accent totally disappeared. If I find the clip again I'll post a link.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I also don’t think Muffingate was scripted. Turner detest Jasmine and I can understand why. Heck, I’m not living in the house with her and she annoys me. She treats other like they are her servants, always has to be the center of attention, and does not take criticism or suggestions well (notably, Ballongate). At this point I think she is faking it with the ankle; when she was mad with Turner she was walking just fine. Also, she is totally exaggerating the accent.

161 - 180 of 238 Posts