TiVo Community Forum banner
141 - 160 of 177 Posts

·
Disgruntled Member
3,182 Posts
I've been watching the live feeds almost every night. I really like the Leftovers. They are pretty good at convincing other people one way or another.

·
randomize
5,099 Posts
I've been watching the live feeds almost every night. I really like the Leftovers. They are pretty good at convincing other people one way or another.
It will be interesting to see if they ride it all the way to 7 and then figure things out. Or do a few folks try to do something a bit early, at say 8 or 9.

·
Hinky
32,049 Posts
I'm finally caught up with the shows - and I don't watch the live feeds, but don't mind knowing what's going on.

But - I can't believe how wrong I was initially about this cast! My favorites have turned out to be just awful! I really liked Nicole at first -but wow....

Now I'm really liking Michael, Brittany, Turner, Taylor, and Kyle - which I believe is most of the leftovers. So I'm cheering on the leftovers at this point. I hope they can continue their plan.

And Jasmine and her fingernails on chalkboard accent drives me bonkers. She can go home....

·
Disgruntled Member
3,182 Posts
Im really liking all of the cast with the exception of Taylor. She just does not mesh with the rest of the house. I think I'm rooting for Indy, Terrance, or Michael at this point.
My choices have def changed. I have hated Daniel since the end of his HOH and still do. Taylor has really grown on me. She seems like a really nice person. My initial impression was completely wrong.
I still like Indy as a person but I don't think she has played any game. I think it'll be a final 3 of Monte, Joeseph, and Kyle. I don't care who wins out of those 3.

·
Retired
14,750 Posts
Monte, Joseph, and Terrance are the Noms. Plan is for one of them to win veto and Kyle and Daniel will go up with Daniel going home. Unless Kyle whines and cries too much then Michael might put up Alyssa, Indy and Taylor (if Taylor is ok with it.) Much as I want Daniel gone, I'd be ok with them voting out Kyle...doubt it will happen though.

·
Retired
14,750 Posts
My choices have def changed. I have hated Daniel since the end of his HOH and still do. Taylor has really grown on me. She seems like a really nice person. My initial impression was completely wrong.
I still like Indy as a person but I don't think she has played any game. I think it'll be a final 3 of Monte, Joeseph, and Kyle. I don't care who wins out of those 3.
I used to like Indy but soured on her when she said she wanted to throw hot soup in Taylor's face.

·
Retired
14,750 Posts
I haven't watched any of the live feeds. Based on the show's edit, it would seem that all the hatred towards Taylor is completely unjustified. Does this reflect reality?
Totally unjustified IMO.

The ostracizing of Taylor is mean girl crap that started out when the women early on decided they were 'Girls Girls' and that Taylor was a 'guys girl' and the 'Girls Girls' made an alliance. The bullying of Taylor had already started, but it really ramped up. The guys got involved, too, when Taylor told Monte that Paloma wanted to come after the strong men (which was true) and when Monte asked Paloma about it Paloma denied it. Monte believed Taylor lied to him and he really started bashing Taylor. To start, Nicole wasn't part of the women's (minus Taylor) alliance as she and Daniel latched on to each other, and she wasn't really part of the bullying. Daniel was very upset that Taylor didn't go home because Paloma left the house and after that he and Nicole led the charge on bullying Taylor with most of the rest of the house right behind them.

My opinion on almost everyone in the house has done a 180 since the first couple of weeks. Michael is the only one I started out liking that I still like. Thank dog that Turner won the third HOH and The Leftovers took control. I don't think The Leftovers will steamroll, but I do hope they remain together long enough to get out Daniel this week and Jasmine or Indy soon after that.

·
Premium Member
5,326 Posts
Thank dog that Turner won the third HOH and The Leftovers took control.
It seemed like a strong motivating factor for Turner on who to target when he was HoH was the bullying of Taylor. This makes me believe that there were some people in the house that clearly had an issue with the way Taylor was being treated. Who initiated these conversations, and did all the members of The Leftovers eventually come around to this way of thinking? The edit never really made this clear.

·
Retired
14,750 Posts
The night of Joseph's 25th birthday he, Monte, Kyle and Turner all gathered in the HOH room to celebrate and The Pound alliance was formed. Most live feeders give Joseph most of the credit for these guys coming together and for then bringing in Michael and Brittany. I don't remember the exact timing on when Michael and Brittany were brought in but those 6 all agreed that Taylor had been bullied and wanted to bring her in to make the 7 person alliance. They needed Taylor's vote to help them blindside Ameerah, but they all seem to really like each other.

Turner started out wanting to avenge the eviction of Pooch, but he also wanted the bullying to stop. He revealed he had experienced bullying and he wasn't ok with how Taylor had been treated. My memory is a bit fuzzy on the exact timing of everything.

·
Retired
14,750 Posts
Monte, Joseph, and Terrance are the Noms. Plan is for one of them to win veto and Kyle and Daniel will go up with Daniel going home. Unless Kyle whines and cries too much then Michael might put up Alyssa, Indy and Taylor (if Taylor is ok with it.) Much as I want Daniel gone, I'd be ok with them voting out Kyle...doubt it will happen though.
Turner and Jasmine were picked for veto so still possible for Kyle and Daniel to be backdoored.

It's expected that this will be the veto with rewards and punishments. Lots of feeders want Turner and Jasmine to get the punishment where they are tied together for a few days. Poor Turner. It would be entertaining for us, but hell for him especially considering Muffingate.

Here's the latest alliances:
Light Rectangle Slope Triangle Organism

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I wish Michael would let someone else win one occasionally, lol. Arguably, this week is too soon to turn on the LO, but he can’t play HOH next week, and after that, it may be too late. It would be perfect if there 1 less floater.

Also, I just saw Dolffie labeled Turner as the muffin man, lol.

·
Retired
14,750 Posts
Catching up on last night. It sounds like Michael won OTEV. He is going to stick to the plan and put up Daniel and Kyle with the target being Daniel. Kyle lobbied hard for the noms to stay the same and target Monte, but Michael doesn't seem to be inclined to do that.

All my not be sunshine and rainbows in Showmance land.

·
Disgruntled Member
3,182 Posts
Catching up on last night. It sounds like Michael won OTEV. He is going to stick to the plan and put up Daniel and Kyle with the target being Daniel. Kyle lobbied hard for the noms to stay the same and target Monte, but Michael doesn't seem to be inclined to do that.

All my not be sunshine and rainbows in Showmance land.
Kyle doesn't want Monte to be voted out. It's all a ruse. The non-LOs are convinced that the LOs are voting out Monte. It's going to be hilarious if they can pull it off a third week. Three weeks of convincing the non-LOs that the house is voting one way and then blindsiding them. And the non-LOs dont hold it against them. The non-LOs are not very good game players.

·
Premium Member
5,326 Posts
Kyle doesn't want Monte to be voted out. It's all a ruse. The non-LOs are convinced that the LOs are voting out Monte. It's going to be hilarious if they can pull it off a third week. Three weeks of convincing the non-LOs that the house is voting one way and then blindsiding them. And the non-LOs don't hold it against them. The non-LOs are not very good game players.
How were the non-LOs blindsided last week? It was a 9-1 vote, with Daniel being the only one to vote for Taylor.

141 - 160 of 177 Posts