TiVo Community Forum banner
121 - 140 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
6,875 Posts
Had Po’s Pack stayed together, they could’ve counted on Jas to vote with them. The new alliance works this week, but there are 2 pairs of Leftovers that will be vulnerable if Old School wins HOH.

Also, I’m loving the way that LO are playing this. Lying to Ameerah isn’t really necessary since that have the votes, but it’s way more entertaining.

·
Retired
14,893 Posts
Hi BBers!

Can't wait for Daniel and Nicole to get the boot - hate them!!!
HI NINNY! Nice to see you. Hope all is well in your world.

Monte is HOH. I haven't caught up on anything other than that since the live eviction. Do they still have the same besties? If so, I'm hoping he puts up Nicole and Taylor (sorry Taylor!) and they blindside Nicole (and Daniel takes to his bed crying). Not sure he will go that route with the initial noms, but that's the end result I want this week.

Now off to catch up on what happened overnight.

·
randomize
5,134 Posts
Yes, they still have the besties.

I tuned in to the feeds for a bit last night to see who won HOH, but it was much later and I couldn't tell. But, one bit of info I did see ... Daniel's vote for Ameerah was a sympathy vote for Terence. I guess he thought Terence was going to be unanimously voted out and decided to cast a sympathy vote. Saw Daniel confessing this.

·
Retired
14,893 Posts
The Leftovers really had Ameerah and her side convinced it would be 11-0 for her to stay. Daniel and Nicole both talked about casting a sympathy vote but only Daniel went through with it.

Looking like Monte will nominate Alyssa and Indy. If the veto is used then it will probably be Daniel and Kyle going up with Daniel voted out. Taylor asked Monte not to put her up as a pawn and right now looks like he'll honor that request.

Have nots are Jasmine and Alyssa. Jasmine has a jar of pickles by her bed.

·
Oy
32,483 Posts
HI NINNY! Nice to see you. Hope all is well in your world.

Monte is HOH. I haven't caught up on anything other than that since the live eviction. Do they still have the same besties? If so, I'm hoping he puts up Nicole and Taylor (sorry Taylor!) and they blindside Nicole (and Daniel takes to his bed crying). Not sure he will go that route with the initial noms, but that's the end result I want this week.

Now off to catch up on what happened overnight.
Hello! It's good to see you too! I am well and happy to share another BB season with the TCF peeps!

I love your plan - I freaking hate Nicole and Daniel both, and cannot wait to see them GO! Monte as HOH could help to expedite. I think Taylor is confident in this group and would trust them to oust Nicole. How sweet would that be???

·
Disgruntled Member
3,198 Posts
I agree. Both need to go with Daniel being the first one so that Nicole has to stew for a week. I think if those 2 go home in the next 2 evictions they won't be on the jury. I don't think I have ever despised a HG as much as I dislike Daniel. I've actually been pulled into team Taylor. She is a pretty sweet person.

·
Brr. It's Chile here
3,481 Posts
The entitlement she displayed Sunday was unreal. "I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to my best friend in the house". Oh, but it was ok when you did it to Pooch?
To Nicole: you had a chance - it was called the entire time between the veto ceremony and the vote! Your arrogance in assuming everyone was doing exactly what you expected is what cost you the chance to say goodbye!

121 - 140 of 238 Posts