TiVo Community Forum banner
101 - 120 of 238 Posts

·
Retired
15,611 Posts
Jasmine is HoH and nominated Taylor and Pooch. Pooch volunteered to go up and thinks he's the pawn, but most of the house wants him out. Jasmine started out wanting Taylor out, but Ameerah talked her into Pooch as the target. Ameerah seems to be running Jasmine's HoH.

·
Disgruntled Member
3,909 Posts
Im really liking all of the cast with the exception of Taylor. She just does not mesh with the rest of the house. I think I'm rooting for Indy, Terrance, or Michael at this point.

·
Retired
15,611 Posts
Poor Taylor. The bullies are really going after her. Monte is the worst but most of the house is still piling on. She told him the truth about Paloma wanting to go after Monte (eta Paloma going after the big guys, not just Monte), but Monte is believing Paloma's lie over Taylor's truth. Taylor isn't a good player but she doesn't deserve the bullying. Some people are starting to recognize that Taylor did nothing wrong but Monte just won't drop it. And now Taylor made the mistake of telling the girls she would (rightfully) target Monte so he's for sure not going to back down. I want Pooch out!

·
Retired
15,611 Posts
Ameerah, Michael, and Terrance playing in veto along with Jasmine, Pooch, and Taylor.

There was just a big 'discussion' in the SR between Nicole, Ameerah, and Monte and sending Pooch home over Taylor. I don't think the Bleep alliance will last. Especially since Monte let it slip that the alliance existed with Paloma in it before they brought in Nicole to replace Paloma.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
BBBestiesFest is this week. The houseguests are in pairs, and so the HOH will nominate one pair. Turner is the HOH and wants to go after whoever initiated the flip on Pooch.

Pairs are - Turner/Jasmine, Ameerah/Terrance, Michael/Brit, Kyle/Daniel, Indy/Alyssa, Nic/Taylor and Monte/Joseph

·
Retired
15,611 Posts
Blah…Turner’s just making it easy for the big alliance by taking out their targets. He’s nominated Brit/Michael, but Tay/Nic would likely be the backup.
Yeah, but it's really not Turner's fault. There isn't any pair that he could have nominated that didn't have a Po's alliance person with their expendable bestie. This stupid twist is screwing things up. They basically implemented the Cookout as a twist. Partner everyone in the main alliance with the pawn and vote out the pawn.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Yeah, but it's really not Turner's fault. There isn't any pair that he could have nominated that didn't have a Po's alliance person with their expendable bestie. This stupid twist is screwing things up. They basically implemented the Cookout as a twist. Partner everyone in the main alliance with the pawn and vote out the pawn.
Tiff should be getting royalties off this season. I did see that it’s only 3 weeks so at least it’ll be short.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
I think this is my issue with this season so far (update stolen from Jokers):

“Joseph says first birthday without friends and family , but that is a lie because after 2 weeks, all of you guys are friends and family to me. He says forget the money and the game, he loves being there with them, BB24 is the best.”

Great guy, great sentiment, but such bad entertainment. I don’t need personal attacks or screaming, but I do need at least a few gamebots made of circuitry and wires to mercilessly stab their friends in the back for the cash.

·
Retired
15,611 Posts
Turner, Monte, Kyle, and Joseph were talking in the HoH room until about 5 this morning. They've decided Po's Pack is dead. And they want to pull Taylor into their new alliance. Maybe not a steam roll? But I have a hard time liking these guys especially since Kyle just called Ameerah and Nicole 'aggressive'. Sigh.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Turner, Monte, Kyle, and Joseph were talking in the HoH room until about 5 this morning. They've decided Po's Pack is dead. And they want to pull Taylor into their new alliance. Maybe not a steam roll? But I have a hard time liking these guys especially since Kyle just called Ameerah and Nicole 'aggressive'. Sigh.
Not a huge fan of who it is, but at least, someone is playing.

·
Retired
15,611 Posts
Wow, an amazing night last night. Michael and Britt are the noms and they won veto. Plan is to put up Ameerah and Terrance and send Ameerah home.

The guys from night before (Turner, Joseph, Monte, and Kyle) brought in Michael and Brit and then they brought in Taylor. While Joseph kept Jasmine occupied the rest told Taylor about the crap being said about her in the house. They are now an alliance of 7 called The Leftovers.

Earlier in the day Nicole and Daniel basically tanked their games. Nicole came out of the DR, kicked the people out of the bedroom and went to bed crying. Everyone was afraid she got bad news about her Mom. But it appears the DR tipped her off to what a jerk she's being. Daniel went in to console her and then they proceeded to continue to bash Taylor. Meanwhile Taylor told Monte she's not religious, but would he please pray for Nicole and her Mom. Later Taylor was trying to me nice to Nicole and Nicole went off on a rant. Then later (not on the feeds) Daniel supposedly went off on Taylor.

·
Retired
15,611 Posts
I love it when a plan comes together.

Turner did it. He put up Ameerah and Terrance. And the house has gone wild! I loved the feeds when The Leftovers came together, but the fallout from the veto ceremony has been even better. The Leftovers have covered their tracks pretty well so far.

·
randomize
24,416 Posts
This new alliance might work out better and will have the numbers. Po's Pack really didn't have the numbers. Close, but not exactly. There are 7 pairs. Po's Pack has a member in 6 of the 7 pairs, with the only pair that they didn't have a member in being the HoH pair of Turner and Jasmine. So not counting Turner, there are 13 people. One pair is nominated and it HAS to have a Po's Pack member. That leaves 11 people to vote and 5 Po's Pack members voting. They would need 1 more person in the other 6 to vote their way to guarantee things.

Now, with this new group that is 7 people. Turner can't vote, but that leaves 6 members voting. They control the votes and don't need anyone outside their group.

101 - 120 of 238 Posts