TiVo Community Forum banner
81 - 100 of 238 Posts

·
tabasco rules
16,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
enter taylor - it's the night before noms, and she didn't ask if she was interrupting the convo with jasmine - hope that doesn't come back to bite her (nobody seems to care at the moment).

i can really hear jasmine's southern accent coming through, it makes me feel at home.

·
tabasco rules
16,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
noms today, and daniel cam talked early this morning his noms will be michael and terrance - i don't believe he's necessarily targeting either one (especially not terrance, who is likely a pawn), but he's still nervous about the backstage twist (wise), likes most everyone, and doesn't really know where to turn - micheal's apparent awkwardness in the house isn't helping his game.

"girls girls" alliance formed day one: paloma, alyssa, jasmine, ameerah, indy and brittany. they, for some unkown reason, are out to target taylor, and have claimed they caught her spying on them, but daniel likes taylor (along with the rest of the house), so she's probably safe this week.

"mamba" alliance formed yesterday: paloma, monte, ameerah, alyssa, and kyle. they've been flip-flopping on bringing in pooch, and they approached michael, but he doesn’t want to be at the bottom of their totem pole (smart).

"first alliance" is turner, pooch and daniel (not nearly the first alliance, hah! - turner & pooch, giggle :) ).

"rogue rats" final 2 was formed with daniel and nichole - this looks to be a strong, promising alliance, they seemed to really hit it off.

"blue eyed bros" is an alliance of kyle and pooch, they've seemed to bond over the first few days, but i'm not sure how serious either are.

other f2's include alyssa & paloma and brittany & turner, not sure how solid these are, either.

apologies if any of this turns out to be bogus, it started off slow in the house but ramped quickly, but i feel pretty good this is accurate, at least for now.

·
tabasco rules
16,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
It seems so odd to have had an episode on Wednesday and then have to wait all the way until Sunday for the next one! I'm liking Nicole so far, which is a clear sign she won't win. :D
i really like nicole, too, she's my fav out of the gate. no worries, we'll be on sunday, wednesday, thursday schedule soon.

·
tabasco rules
16,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
pov comp players: daniel, terrance, michael, turner, indy, ameerah – kyle hosting
michael won pov! cue more scrambling for the hoh this week.

before the comp, michael asked himself “what would janelle do?” he answered, “she’d win the pov and create drama for the live feeds!”

daniel made it clear he didn’t want the pov used and had no backdoor goals, at which point terrance stepped up and volunteered not to use it on himself (!) if he won (oh, terrance, I fear your life in this game will be short).

·
tabasco rules
16,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
I feel for Taylor, but she didn’t make a good first impression with very many houseguests. Now, we just have to wait until Thursday to see the twist.
i feel for taylor, too, and while a small part is her fault, the girls have been gunning for her since day 1, she really only had a chance at that point going forward if she played a perfect game, which she hasn't - you're right, her only hope is with the twist falling her way.

i fear when michael comes down and taylor goes up, some will react as if it's racially motivated with two black noms, and i haven't seen any evidence of this from daniel, unless it's coming from paloma.
And Monte told Ameerah about Oasis so I guess that’s not lasting.
didn't know about this, thanks for posting - what an idiot, monte just fell to the bottom after starting as one of my favorites, what a stupid move.

·
Retired
14,855 Posts
i feel for taylor, too, and while a small part is her fault, the girls have been gunning for her since day 1, she really only had a chance at that point going forward if she played a perfect game, which she hasn't - you're right, her only hope is with the twist falling her way.

i fear when michael comes down and taylor goes up, some will react as if it's racially motivated with two black noms, and i haven't seen any evidence of this from daniel, unless it's coming from paloma.

didn't know about this, thanks for posting - what an idiot, monte just fell to the bottom after starting as one of my favorites, what a stupid move.
Daniel is already whining that he doesn't want to be seen as a racist since he's going to have 2 black people OTB. He even told people he wants them to say in their goodbye messages that it wasn't racist.

·
tabasco rules
16,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
michael used the pov on himself, taylor is the replacement nom, final noms pre-twist are terrance & taylor.

paloma is attempting to comfort taylor (!), says she will fight for her to stay... :rolleyes:

·
Hinky
32,205 Posts
Amazon has 2 months of Paramount+ for 99 cents/month. Does anyone know if this includes access to the live feeds? If so do you have to watch through Amazon's website or can you log in on the P+ site somehow?
I don't know about how to watch, but the live feeds should be included in any plan for paramount+.

Font Screenshot Terrestrial plant Number Circle

·
Retired
14,855 Posts
Speculation is she either self-evicted or was pulled from the game most likely because of mental health issues. Although she was walking a fine line with production by making comments about splitting the money. When told to knock it off, she pulled out the rule book and then said she could invest in other players' businesses since that wasn't covered in the rules.

·
Hinky
32,205 Posts
I don't even remember which one Paloma is.

Have not been watching the live feeds, and no internet so can't watch last night's episode.

Very few of the girls were even on my radar as someone I liked.

81 - 100 of 238 Posts