TiVo Community Forum banner
61 - 80 of 238 Posts

·
tabasco rules
16,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Paloma & Alyssa are bringing it with the scheming and planning on night 1. They want Nicole, Monte, Kyle, Pooch, & Jasmine in their alliance with Jasmine being expendable. They do not like Taylor, but they want her to get in a showmance so they have a reason to target her.
yeah, i heard that convo, but couldn't figure out who was talking - i'm still trying to figure out who is who - one thing is certain, brittany is not well liked, i'm thinking she'll be short lived.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
yeah, i heard that convo, but couldn't figure out who was talking - i'm still trying to figure out who is who - one thing is certain, brittany is not well liked, i'm thinking she'll be short lived.
Paloma does most of the talking for the duo, but they actually look sort of similar and are wearing the same shirt so it can be difficult. Brittany is almost a lock to get America’s Vote for safety this week.

·
tabasco rules
16,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
daniel was also trashing brit when he was cam talking in the hoh earlier - i didn't care for him at first, but he's growing on me.

so far, i think I’m liking nicole, ameera, paloma, and alyssa for the ladies, and pooch, kyle and monte for the guys.

terrance, jasmine, joseph, and michael are likable, but I’m not convinced of their game play (at least not yet) - turner and taylor are getting on my nerves a little.

·
Hinky
32,205 Posts
daniel was also trashing brit when he was cam talking in the hoh earlier - i didn't care for him at first, but he's growing on me.

so far, i think I’m liking nicole, ameera, paloma, and alyssa for the ladies, and pooch, kyle and monte for the guys.

terrance, jasmine, joseph, and michael are likable, but I’m not convinced of their game play (at least not yet) - turner and taylor are getting on my nerves a little.
I only know a few of those names.... Going to take a while to learn everyone. I don't really watch the live feeds - though I suppose I could have it on in the background. Might drown out some of the construction noise going on today. I thought he was going to paint, but there seems to be some grinding or sawing going on..... I'm afraid to look - escapism via BB sounds better :)

·
Hinky
32,205 Posts
Well... the live feeds are boring.... everyone is asleep. Wake up people and entertain me!!!!

Call me shallow - but I'm not a fan of "pretty girls*". But I'm not a huge fan of Brittney either - but I think she could grow on me.

Ok - finding a list of faces/names -

I seem to like more of the guys this time around:

Daniel - seems likable (I also love Elvis, though, I'm wondering how he pulls off Elvis - so that might cloud my judgement)
Nicole - she cooks! And seems really likable. She should be able to hang around a while.
Brittney - don't hate her - yet - don't love her. She's from Austin, and actually reminds me of my middle daughter - you would think I would love her....
Jasmine - don't hate her - don't love her
Pooch - has possibilities - he seems likable, and he at least wanted to be fair with his picks for the backstage - even though it was all girls he picked - but he had reasons.
Kyle - he seems fun - I've always liked the goofy guy
Matt (is that the name he went by on the show? Didn't sound familiar, but that's the name on the page I googled) - who doesn't love a hippie???
Terrance - should be the life of the party. And I always root for the older people. (Nicole is also on the older side, but doesn't look it)

The rest are a whole lot of meh.

Also, the cast still seems very diverse, with people of color (and at least 2 LGBTQ), but less blacks - I wonder if they were trying to prevent an alliance like last year.

*If they prove to be more than pretty, I can be a fan.

·
Retired
14,855 Posts
I was tired last night so went to bed before watching the show. And haven't flashed back on any of the feeds yet. So no updates from me, but thanks to everyone posting here about what's happening.

Need to find photos with names so I can start learning who's who in the zoo.

·
tabasco rules
16,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·

·
Retired
14,855 Posts
i know! back in the old days, i would print a cheat sheet for the first days, but now i'm too cheap frugal to waste the ink & paper. :)

cbs still hasn't updated the cast, but here's a link to bbn: Big Brother 24 Cast: Meet The Houseguests – Bios & Pics – Big Brother Network
I ended up just printing out the board from Jokers. Good enough to get me names and faces. And it's just 1 page.

Just finished listening to a couple of RHAP shows (last night's post episode and this morning's Taran's feeds recap).

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
RHAP draft is about to start.

Anyone going to play the RHAP stockwatch? I have listened to the weekly ratings but the most recent celebrity season was the first time I played. I thought it was fun. Not open yet but if anyone is interested Stockwatch
I’ll try it out. I like the picks game at Joker’s, but I always end up missing a few weeks and giving up.

·
tabasco rules
16,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Great, someone is having a strategy talk with the HOH and it’s Paloma, lol. All of this power* seems to have gone to her head.

* No, she doesn’t have any actual power. She can’t compete or even vote and might be in danger.
daniel could barely get a word in edgewise! :ROFLMAO:

61 - 80 of 238 Posts