TiVo Community Forum banner
221 - 238 of 238 Posts

·
Retired
15,565 Posts
Back together as in cuddling and having sex. Alyssa did tell Kyle she wants to watch the show to see what he actually said (how much did he lie to her...a lot) and see what her friends say before she makes a final decision about their future.

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
What the heck happened to Taylor's shoulder? Looks like some sort of rug burn type scrape? Is there some sort of immune response inhibiting field over the house so that no one heals in a normal fashion? Feels like she has been sporting bandages on that thing for as long as Jasmine's various ankle remedies, but at least with Taylor's when it is uncovered she definitely has a real injury.

·
Registered
24 Posts
so, with 7 left now and 6 left after this week, Michael will be guaranteed to play in the next veto. just trying to thing of how many chances the rest of the house has to get him out.
They would have to get him out if he doesn’t win veto. I see him wining the game if they don’t, especially if he takes either Brittany or Alyssa to final 2. But with him winning constantly, can they? Turner is his biggest competition at the moment and did want to take a shot at him. I know Monte wants to get him out too, but he hasn’t won again lately. I don’t even think he has came close to winning.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Things “You Need To Know” - Day 64

Terrance is the target to leave tonight
Monte/Turner plan to target Alyssa/Britt
Taylor mentions targetting Turner
Terrance claims he is planning a brutal speech for tonight

Targets could shift when they are informed about the DE

- RealityBBQ

·
Retired
15,565 Posts
Why not Target Michael? What is the point of going after Alyssa and Britt. Either would be great to take to final 2.
Brittany worked overtime to make Monte and Turner paranoid about a women's alliance. Everyone in the house wants Michael out, but is afraid to put him up in case he wins veto (which is very likely) and then he will come after them the next week. So for quite a while Monte and Turner were going to have a "Gentlemen's Agreement" alliance with Michael where the 3 guys wouldn't target each other and would instead target the women.
I'd put up Michael and Britt so one of them is guaranteed to go.
Monte and Turner appear to have come to their senses and will nom Michael and Brittany if they win HOH. But these guys aren't the smartest so who knows what they will actually do tonight?

·
Retired
15,565 Posts
Brittany won the veto. Monte is going to put up Taylor, and Alyssa is the target. Brit and Taylor have tried to convince Monte to put up Turner so they can vote him out, but Monte is working with Turner and wants to keep Turner, so he won't do it. Brit and Taylor know this, even though Monte wouldn't admit to Brit he's working with Turner. Monte talked Turner into voting out Alyssa and making a final 3 with Taylor. Taylor agreed to the F3 with the guys, knowing they will take each other to the final, but she really didn't have a choice. If she didn't agree, then they would vote her out and keep Alyssa this week. Taylor is 'livid' (her word to Monte and Brit yesterday) that Monte is putting her up. But he knows if he puts up Turner that Taylor and Brittany will vote Turner out. Everyone knows that everyone else is lying. Monte has the power this week, and HOHitis bad. He burned to the ground the very small bridge he had with Brit. He's banking on Turner winning HOH next week and keeping him safe. Turner and Monte F2 is real for Monte. Seems to be real for Turner, too.

There was a whole kerfuffle with the veto comp. It took place at 6 a.m. Sunday morning.(edit: it was Saturday morning) BB woke the HGs and told them they had 2 minutes to get to the back yard. Monte didn't make it in the allotted time, and was DQ'd. He didn't get to compete in the veto comp. I can't stand Monte with his misogyny, so I think that's hilarious.

·
randomize
24,415 Posts
not sure who I think would win between turner or monte. turner has michael going home on his HOH, but monte has that he won the veto to allow michael to go home.

they both were in most (all?) of the same alliances all year.

·
Registered
24 Posts
BB woke the HGs and told them they had 2 minutes to get to the back yard. Monte didn't make it in the allotted time, and was DQ'd. He didn't get to compete in the veto comp. I can't stand Monte with his misogyny, so I think that's hilarious.
I don’t think they showed Taylor having a panic attack during Veto. That’s why she didn’t complete it. Also, Monte has been a big disappointment. Did you’d the conversation with Brittany and Taylor yesterday? He is so arrogant. Yes, he had a reason to be mad, but he didn’t Kyle this much energy!

that's some BS about the timing of the veto comp
They have done that in the past with a comp. Some are speculating that Monte may have done this on purpose since he was saying he didn’t want to win veto and be put in that position. Honestly, I think he would have to. He has been trying to hide his final 2 with Turner. Sadly, I think Turner will cut him for Alyssa.

221 - 238 of 238 Posts