TiVo Community Forum banner
181 - 200 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
So far, I am highly disappointed in this edit. Taylor’s first choice was Terrance. The Lo’s wanted Indy. Brittany and Michael pushed for Alyssa. They’re making it seem like she only wanted Alyssa OTB because of the trip. Kyle’s DR reaction to it is pure bs. He wanted to target Monte during Michae’s HOH. Also, he put out assumptions that Joseph, Taylor, Monte, Jasmine, and Indy were working together during Mike’s HOH. Lol….Most of them do not like one another.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
So far, I am highly disappointed in this edit. Taylor’s first choice was Terrance. The Lo’s wanted Indy. Brittany and Michael pushed for Alyssa. They’re making it seem like she only wanted Alyssa OTB because of the trip. Kyle’s DR reaction to it is pure bs. He wanted to target Monte during Michae’s HOH. Also, he put out assumptions that Joseph, Taylor, Monte, Jasmine, and Indy were working together during Mike’s HOH. Lol….Most of them do not like one another.
We saw Taylor talking about Terrance as her initial target last episode. As for as Kyle’s shenanigans last week, nothing came of it. If they leave anything on the cutting room floor, it might as well be moves not made and pushes that go nowhere. When game moves are happening constantly (and in the best seasons, they are), it’s not going to all fit in one hour per week.

·
Registered
24 Posts
As for as Kyle’s shenanigans last week, nothing came of it. If they leave anything on the cutting room floor, it might as well be moves not made and pushes that go nowhere.
Kyle was still pushing for it constantly. He even tried to get Turner in on it and he said no. Turner said the first person to turn on the alliance is usually the first to go. Turner is loyal to the LO’s to an extent because The Pound seems to be his main alliance. The only reason he probably slowed down was because Brittany told him the optics doesn’t look right.

·
Disgruntled Member
3,909 Posts
I am so disappointed in Kyle. I am watching it right now go down. I wished I could say it is good gameplay but it seems like it is him grabbing onto the side of the hole trying to claw his way out.

·
Retired
15,633 Posts
I think Kyle outing LO and Pound to Terrance is great! I'm ready to see the demise of the major alliances and end the steamroll. Kyle has been ready to take a shot at Joseph and Monte for a while now. The major push to get him to help take out Alyssa last week was the tipping point for him. He really wants at least one LO to go this week, preferably Joseph. Kyle would love it if Michael takes out Monte. When the house comes back together it will be Kyle and Alyssa with Michael and Brittany and they bring in Terrance. Whoever is left of Jasmine/Monte has only Taylor and Turner. At some point it will be Kyle vs Michael. Not sure how many others they pick off before they turn on each other. But I think it's very fun!

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Even though this is a good opportunity to take a big shot it's too easy for Michael's group to hedge risks and take out Jasmine. Kyle and Alyssa give Terrance a built in voting block so the only thing that could thwart taking out Joseph is if Joseph wins his veto.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Michael and Terrance talked before they picked their teams. Michael told Terrance what he was going to do.
It was Michael and Kyle who talked before they separated. Supposedly, Michael told Kyle to target Joseph. This could be a plan of Michael to put Kyle in the hot seat. Smart move by Michael.

Update:

Michael nominated Jasmine and Monte for eviction.

·
Retired
15,633 Posts
It was Michael and Kyle who talked before they separated. Supposedly, Michael told Kyle to target Joseph. This could be a plan of Michael to put Kyle in the hot seat. Smart move by Michael.

Update:

Michael nominated Jasmine and Monte for eviction.
Yes, Michael and Kyle talked, but before the picks, Michael and Terrance were separate from the rest of the HGs and they talked. Jasmine is the target and Monte the backup. Jasmine was told by Michael that Monte is the target. Jasmine tried to pull the 'it's my birthday week' to stay off the block. Michael didn't bite.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes, Michael and Kyle talked, but before the picks, Michael and Terrance were separate from the rest of the HGs and they talked. Jasmine is the target and Monte the backup. Jasmine was told by Michael that Monte is the target. Jasmine tried to pull the 'it's my birthday week' to stay off the block. Michael didn't bite.
Yep, I believe Kyle got in Terrance head. Who in their right mind not nominate a showmance?

Update:
Clothing Hairstyle Human Sunglasses Plant
Courtesy of Tooms

·
randomize
24,417 Posts
I am very curious if the new group of 5 emerges after this. Might depend on who wins HoH next week. Could be tough since Terence and Michael cannot play.

Will also be curious to see how Kyle spins things to the LOs. Might not have to do much if he says that Turner and Joseph were up. One of them had to go. But, it depends on what Terence says to everyone I guess.

181 - 200 of 238 Posts