TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Guess I better finish BB Canada season 2 soon then.

Paramount+ has some foreign installments such as CA and AUS. They’re… interesting.

And how do I have no clue what The Challenge is if it’s been around 20 seasons?
Ooh. BBCan2 is really great. Honestly most of the Canadian seasons are good with just a few duds in the mix.

The Challenge started as a competition between Real World and Road Rules, but it’s branched out as neither of its original feeder shows are producing new seasons. (Also it’s 20 years-the next installment is “season 38”).

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
No, I meant a whole new house, not just a remodel. I seemed to recall that they were selling the soundstage where the current house is located and were moving the entire location. But I also could have dreamed that.

OK, I finally googled it and this is what I was remembering. Never heard if they went through with a sale.

From what I remember, CBS sold the lot, but still leases out the space for Big Brother so no new house, yet.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
It came up on the new shows thread, but if anyone is watching The Challenge: USA, it’s basically battle of the CBS reality show stars. All of the players are from CBS shows and have never been on The Challenge.

If anyone is curious about the regular version of The Challenge on MTV, it has had several CBS reality contestants including several from Big Brother. It started with Natalie N (bb18) and Victor (bb18). Victor was a dud, but Natalie did 3 seasons and was joined by Dayvonne (bb18/2 seasons)) & Paulie (bb18/3 seasons). Lolo, Josea, Liz, Julia, Morgan, Bayleigh, & Swaggy each did a season. The current BB group is made of Amber B (BB16/2seasons), Fessy(bb20/3 seasons), Josh(bb19/5 seasons), & KayCee (bb20/3 seasons) with Tommy & Analyse making their debut in Season 38.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
I
The funny thing is, for me, once these people are off their show, I couldn't care less about them. I never liked the Amazing Race episodes the featured former CBS reality starts. In fact having to watch Rachel Riley whine her way through ANOTHER reality show was offputting to say the least. I get that some have become D list celbebrities away from their show and for the twitter and FB crowd they have a ton of followers. But that wouldn't be me. But I'm like that with most celebrities anyway. I couldn't care less about Ben and Jenn, or other such nonsense.
I’m guessing that you won’t be tuning into Snake in the Grass on USA. One episode features Rachel and Janelle, along with Cirie and Stephanie from Survivor, lol.

I don’t follow any of them on social media, but I don’t mind if they show up elsewhere. (As long as it keeps them off BB)

·
Registered
6,870 Posts

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
yeah, i heard that convo, but couldn't figure out who was talking - i'm still trying to figure out who is who - one thing is certain, brittany is not well liked, i'm thinking she'll be short lived.
Paloma does most of the talking for the duo, but they actually look sort of similar and are wearing the same shirt so it can be difficult. Brittany is almost a lock to get America’s Vote for safety this week.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
RHAP draft is about to start.

Anyone going to play the RHAP stockwatch? I have listened to the weekly ratings but the most recent celebrity season was the first time I played. I thought it was fun. Not open yet but if anyone is interested Stockwatch
I’ll try it out. I like the picks game at Joker’s, but I always end up missing a few weeks and giving up.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
BBBestiesFest is this week. The houseguests are in pairs, and so the HOH will nominate one pair. Turner is the HOH and wants to go after whoever initiated the flip on Pooch.

Pairs are - Turner/Jasmine, Ameerah/Terrance, Michael/Brit, Kyle/Daniel, Indy/Alyssa, Nic/Taylor and Monte/Joseph

1 - 20 of 35 Posts