TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,357 Posts
I'm glad you enjoyed it then!!
Perhaps I should have elaborated. The show turned out to be much more enjoyable than I ever would have anticipated. On the surface, the cast seemed like a bunch of D-list loser celebrities, but the relationships that they developed while living together turned out to be very interesting and even quite moving at times.

·
Premium Member
5,357 Posts
Thank dog that Turner won the third HOH and The Leftovers took control.
It seemed like a strong motivating factor for Turner on who to target when he was HoH was the bullying of Taylor. This makes me believe that there were some people in the house that clearly had an issue with the way Taylor was being treated. Who initiated these conversations, and did all the members of The Leftovers eventually come around to this way of thinking? The edit never really made this clear.

·
Premium Member
5,357 Posts
Kyle doesn't want Monte to be voted out. It's all a ruse. The non-LOs are convinced that the LOs are voting out Monte. It's going to be hilarious if they can pull it off a third week. Three weeks of convincing the non-LOs that the house is voting one way and then blindsiding them. And the non-LOs don't hold it against them. The non-LOs are not very good game players.
How were the non-LOs blindsided last week? It was a 9-1 vote, with Daniel being the only one to vote for Taylor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts