TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I also don’t think Muffingate was scripted. Turner detest Jasmine and I can understand why. Heck, I’m not living in the house with her and she annoys me. She treats other like they are her servants, always has to be the center of attention, and does not take criticism or suggestions well (notably, Ballongate). At this point I think she is faking it with the ankle; when she was mad with Turner she was walking just fine. Also, she is totally exaggerating the accent.

·
Registered
24 Posts
So far, I am highly disappointed in this edit. Taylor’s first choice was Terrance. The Lo’s wanted Indy. Brittany and Michael pushed for Alyssa. They’re making it seem like she only wanted Alyssa OTB because of the trip. Kyle’s DR reaction to it is pure bs. He wanted to target Monte during Michae’s HOH. Also, he put out assumptions that Joseph, Taylor, Monte, Jasmine, and Indy were working together during Mike’s HOH. Lol….Most of them do not like one another.

·
Registered
24 Posts
As for as Kyle’s shenanigans last week, nothing came of it. If they leave anything on the cutting room floor, it might as well be moves not made and pushes that go nowhere.
Kyle was still pushing for it constantly. He even tried to get Turner in on it and he said no. Turner said the first person to turn on the alliance is usually the first to go. Turner is loyal to the LO’s to an extent because The Pound seems to be his main alliance. The only reason he probably slowed down was because Brittany told him the optics doesn’t look right.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Still no feeds.

That was a lot of filler to leave us hanging before the pick. (And random would’ve been better).
I agree that was a waste of 2hrs. The random pick would’ve been better. I thought they were going to pick chips out of a bag or something. Now, it’s really easy for HOH to control who goes, especially if it’s a tie.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Michael and Terrance talked before they picked their teams. Michael told Terrance what he was going to do.
It was Michael and Kyle who talked before they separated. Supposedly, Michael told Kyle to target Joseph. This could be a plan of Michael to put Kyle in the hot seat. Smart move by Michael.

Update:

Michael nominated Jasmine and Monte for eviction.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes, Michael and Kyle talked, but before the picks, Michael and Terrance were separate from the rest of the HGs and they talked. Jasmine is the target and Monte the backup. Jasmine was told by Michael that Monte is the target. Jasmine tried to pull the 'it's my birthday week' to stay off the block. Michael didn't bite.
Yep, I believe Kyle got in Terrance head. Who in their right mind not nominate a showmance?

Update:
Clothing Hairstyle Human Sunglasses Plant
Courtesy of Tooms

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi - So what's cookout 2.0 ? Is this the all male alliance ?
No, not an all male alliance. Kyle kept saying that all the POC was either working together or going to work together (even though there was no evidence of it). He was assuming there was going to be a Cookout 2.0. So, he tried to make an alliance with Michael, Brittany, Alyssa, and Turner. Michael and Brittany initially entertained the idea, but did not get fully on board. Turner (he never really explain it to Turner like he did Brittany and Michael) said no, the first person to turn on the alliance is usually the first person out.

During Michael’s HOH the majority of the non Leftovers wanted to blindside Monte and get him out including the POC. Michael and Brittany said that they couldn’t be working together since they wanted Monte out. However, Kyle again kept pushing the issue. There was speculation that the DR had warned them about the comments, but Kyle kept pushing it. Finally, Brittany had to tell him that she wasn’t seeing what he was seeing. She also told him that the optics don’t look right with what he is suggesting.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Things You "Need To Know" - Day 54
1. Britt/Michael bring up the "Cookout 2.0" comments
2. Turner: "He (Kyle) is definitely going up"
3. Kyle spirals, disappears to DR for a bit
4. Feed cuts throughout the night
5. Alyssa doesn't want to be associated w/ Kyle's comments
courtesy of RealityBBQ #BB2

·
Registered
24 Posts
so, with 7 left now and 6 left after this week, Michael will be guaranteed to play in the next veto. just trying to thing of how many chances the rest of the house has to get him out.
They would have to get him out if he doesn’t win veto. I see him wining the game if they don’t, especially if he takes either Brittany or Alyssa to final 2. But with him winning constantly, can they? Turner is his biggest competition at the moment and did want to take a shot at him. I know Monte wants to get him out too, but he hasn’t won again lately. I don’t even think he has came close to winning.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Things “You Need To Know” - Day 64

Terrance is the target to leave tonight
Monte/Turner plan to target Alyssa/Britt
Taylor mentions targetting Turner
Terrance claims he is planning a brutal speech for tonight

Targets could shift when they are informed about the DE

- RealityBBQ

·
Registered
24 Posts
BB woke the HGs and told them they had 2 minutes to get to the back yard. Monte didn't make it in the allotted time, and was DQ'd. He didn't get to compete in the veto comp. I can't stand Monte with his misogyny, so I think that's hilarious.
I don’t think they showed Taylor having a panic attack during Veto. That’s why she didn’t complete it. Also, Monte has been a big disappointment. Did you’d the conversation with Brittany and Taylor yesterday? He is so arrogant. Yes, he had a reason to be mad, but he didn’t Kyle this much energy!

that's some BS about the timing of the veto comp
They have done that in the past with a comp. Some are speculating that Monte may have done this on purpose since he was saying he didn’t want to win veto and be put in that position. Honestly, I think he would have to. He has been trying to hide his final 2 with Turner. Sadly, I think Turner will cut him for Alyssa.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts