TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Ex satellite dealer
298 Posts
The best celebrity reality show was: The Surreal Life that played on VH-1 (2003 - 2006)
I mean come on Ron Jemery, Florence Henderson, Tammy Fae, Vern Troyer so drunk that he couldn't walk.
That was GOOD TV :)

Nope. I've made a decision long ago to avoid ANY type of celebrity reality show. It's not like you are getting any kind of top celebrites, and what you get are D list celebrities trying to jump start their careers, or has beens who haven't been relevant for years. I have no desire to watch them try and "promote" their careers by going on TV and showing off for the cameras. Not going to do it. If that's something you enjoy, that's your prerogative, but I avoid it like the plague. (full disclosure, I hate when "regular" people do the same thing...and way too often on these reality shows they bring in wanna be actors, or recruited people to "play" a stereotype to make these shows "interesting". I generally detest those types as well.....someone like Frankie Grande who it was clear to me was just trying to promote himself and his online presence).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts