TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hinky
32,253 Posts
daniel was also trashing brit when he was cam talking in the hoh earlier - i didn't care for him at first, but he's growing on me.

so far, i think I’m liking nicole, ameera, paloma, and alyssa for the ladies, and pooch, kyle and monte for the guys.

terrance, jasmine, joseph, and michael are likable, but I’m not convinced of their game play (at least not yet) - turner and taylor are getting on my nerves a little.
I only know a few of those names.... Going to take a while to learn everyone. I don't really watch the live feeds - though I suppose I could have it on in the background. Might drown out some of the construction noise going on today. I thought he was going to paint, but there seems to be some grinding or sawing going on..... I'm afraid to look - escapism via BB sounds better :)

·
Hinky
32,253 Posts
Well... the live feeds are boring.... everyone is asleep. Wake up people and entertain me!!!!

Call me shallow - but I'm not a fan of "pretty girls*". But I'm not a huge fan of Brittney either - but I think she could grow on me.

Ok - finding a list of faces/names -

I seem to like more of the guys this time around:

Daniel - seems likable (I also love Elvis, though, I'm wondering how he pulls off Elvis - so that might cloud my judgement)
Nicole - she cooks! And seems really likable. She should be able to hang around a while.
Brittney - don't hate her - yet - don't love her. She's from Austin, and actually reminds me of my middle daughter - you would think I would love her....
Jasmine - don't hate her - don't love her
Pooch - has possibilities - he seems likable, and he at least wanted to be fair with his picks for the backstage - even though it was all girls he picked - but he had reasons.
Kyle - he seems fun - I've always liked the goofy guy
Matt (is that the name he went by on the show? Didn't sound familiar, but that's the name on the page I googled) - who doesn't love a hippie???
Terrance - should be the life of the party. And I always root for the older people. (Nicole is also on the older side, but doesn't look it)

The rest are a whole lot of meh.

Also, the cast still seems very diverse, with people of color (and at least 2 LGBTQ), but less blacks - I wonder if they were trying to prevent an alliance like last year.

*If they prove to be more than pretty, I can be a fan.

·
Hinky
32,253 Posts
Amazon has 2 months of Paramount+ for 99 cents/month. Does anyone know if this includes access to the live feeds? If so do you have to watch through Amazon's website or can you log in on the P+ site somehow?
I don't know about how to watch, but the live feeds should be included in any plan for paramount+.

Font Screenshot Terrestrial plant Number Circle

·
Hinky
32,253 Posts
I don't even remember which one Paloma is.

Have not been watching the live feeds, and no internet so can't watch last night's episode.

Very few of the girls were even on my radar as someone I liked.

·
Hinky
32,253 Posts
I'm finally caught up with the shows - and I don't watch the live feeds, but don't mind knowing what's going on.

But - I can't believe how wrong I was initially about this cast! My favorites have turned out to be just awful! I really liked Nicole at first -but wow....

Now I'm really liking Michael, Brittany, Turner, Taylor, and Kyle - which I believe is most of the leftovers. So I'm cheering on the leftovers at this point. I hope they can continue their plan.

And Jasmine and her fingernails on chalkboard accent drives me bonkers. She can go home....

·
Hinky
32,253 Posts
The whole Jasmine/muffin/Turner thing has got to be "scripted" - Surely the producers tell Jasmine to go over the top with the aww shucksisms/accent.

However, I do slip into a very country twang when I'm around my sisters or even just talking about my family. It's unconscious - but very noticeable to hubby - he calls me out every time. So I get it - but it's just too over the top to not be on purpose, and I really think the producers have coached her to do it more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts