TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Retired
14,886 Posts
I'm trying to decide if I'll watch the live feeds this season. I really only enjoy the show when I dive in the deep end with the feeds. But it takes a lot of time. And I have a lot of time, just not sure I want to dedicate it to BB24. I'll be interested in seeing who is in the cast. If it's all new players, then I'll probably be in, but if there are returnees I'm not sure, guess it would depend on who is returning.

One thing not in the show's favor for me being a feeder is that I've read we won't get feeds the first week. So much happens that week! I hate when we don't get to see that.

·
Retired
14,886 Posts

·
Retired
14,886 Posts
Looks like the premiere will be a live move in episode so that bodes well for little or no delay in the feeds starting. Yay!
The latest CBS release regarding Big Brother Season 24 has confirmed that the premiere on Wednesday, July 6 will be a live move-in episode. This means that the audience in the Eastern Time Zone will get to see the Houseguests enter the Big Brother house for the first time. Those living in Pacific Standard Time will watch on a delay, but that’s something that those in PST should be used to be now.

Now that it's known that Big Brother Season 24 will have a live move-in special, we can move on to wondering when the live feeds will turn on after the 90-minute premiere. Even when Big Brother does a live move-in, live feeds often don’t turn on until the West Coast broadcast of the premiere concludes. That creates at least a three-hour gap between the last live look at the Houseguests and the next time they're seen.

·
Retired
14,886 Posts
there hasn't been much turnaround time since cbb, but i can't remember a season when there wasn't a themed remodel - julie will pick a website or show to reveal the house soon if precedent holds.

(i just now saw your post!)
No, I meant a whole new house, not just a remodel. I seemed to recall that they were selling the soundstage where the current house is located and were moving the entire location. But I also could have dreamed that.

OK, I finally googled it and this is what I was remembering. Never heard if they went through with a sale.

·
Retired
14,886 Posts

·
Retired
14,886 Posts
I was tired last night so went to bed before watching the show. And haven't flashed back on any of the feeds yet. So no updates from me, but thanks to everyone posting here about what's happening.

Need to find photos with names so I can start learning who's who in the zoo.

·
Retired
14,886 Posts
i know! back in the old days, i would print a cheat sheet for the first days, but now i'm too cheap frugal to waste the ink & paper. :)

cbs still hasn't updated the cast, but here's a link to bbn: Big Brother 24 Cast: Meet The Houseguests – Bios & Pics – Big Brother Network
I ended up just printing out the board from Jokers. Good enough to get me names and faces. And it's just 1 page.

Just finished listening to a couple of RHAP shows (last night's post episode and this morning's Taran's feeds recap).

·
Retired
14,886 Posts
i feel for taylor, too, and while a small part is her fault, the girls have been gunning for her since day 1, she really only had a chance at that point going forward if she played a perfect game, which she hasn't - you're right, her only hope is with the twist falling her way.

i fear when michael comes down and taylor goes up, some will react as if it's racially motivated with two black noms, and i haven't seen any evidence of this from daniel, unless it's coming from paloma.

didn't know about this, thanks for posting - what an idiot, monte just fell to the bottom after starting as one of my favorites, what a stupid move.
Daniel is already whining that he doesn't want to be seen as a racist since he's going to have 2 black people OTB. He even told people he wants them to say in their goodbye messages that it wasn't racist.

·
Retired
14,886 Posts
Speculation is she either self-evicted or was pulled from the game most likely because of mental health issues. Although she was walking a fine line with production by making comments about splitting the money. When told to knock it off, she pulled out the rule book and then said she could invest in other players' businesses since that wasn't covered in the rules.

·
Retired
14,886 Posts
Jasmine is HoH and nominated Taylor and Pooch. Pooch volunteered to go up and thinks he's the pawn, but most of the house wants him out. Jasmine started out wanting Taylor out, but Ameerah talked her into Pooch as the target. Ameerah seems to be running Jasmine's HoH.

·
Retired
14,886 Posts
Poor Taylor. The bullies are really going after her. Monte is the worst but most of the house is still piling on. She told him the truth about Paloma wanting to go after Monte (eta Paloma going after the big guys, not just Monte), but Monte is believing Paloma's lie over Taylor's truth. Taylor isn't a good player but she doesn't deserve the bullying. Some people are starting to recognize that Taylor did nothing wrong but Monte just won't drop it. And now Taylor made the mistake of telling the girls she would (rightfully) target Monte so he's for sure not going to back down. I want Pooch out!

·
Retired
14,886 Posts
Ameerah, Michael, and Terrance playing in veto along with Jasmine, Pooch, and Taylor.

There was just a big 'discussion' in the SR between Nicole, Ameerah, and Monte and sending Pooch home over Taylor. I don't think the Bleep alliance will last. Especially since Monte let it slip that the alliance existed with Paloma in it before they brought in Nicole to replace Paloma.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts