TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Disgruntled Member
3,199 Posts
Im really liking all of the cast with the exception of Taylor. She just does not mesh with the rest of the house. I think I'm rooting for Indy, Terrance, or Michael at this point.

·
Disgruntled Member
3,199 Posts
I agree. Both need to go with Daniel being the first one so that Nicole has to stew for a week. I think if those 2 go home in the next 2 evictions they won't be on the jury. I don't think I have ever despised a HG as much as I dislike Daniel. I've actually been pulled into team Taylor. She is a pretty sweet person.

·
Disgruntled Member
3,199 Posts
I've been watching the live feeds almost every night. I really like the Leftovers. They are pretty good at convincing other people one way or another.

·
Disgruntled Member
3,199 Posts
Im really liking all of the cast with the exception of Taylor. She just does not mesh with the rest of the house. I think I'm rooting for Indy, Terrance, or Michael at this point.
My choices have def changed. I have hated Daniel since the end of his HOH and still do. Taylor has really grown on me. She seems like a really nice person. My initial impression was completely wrong.
I still like Indy as a person but I don't think she has played any game. I think it'll be a final 3 of Monte, Joeseph, and Kyle. I don't care who wins out of those 3.

·
Disgruntled Member
3,199 Posts
Catching up on last night. It sounds like Michael won OTEV. He is going to stick to the plan and put up Daniel and Kyle with the target being Daniel. Kyle lobbied hard for the noms to stay the same and target Monte, but Michael doesn't seem to be inclined to do that.

All my not be sunshine and rainbows in Showmance land.
Kyle doesn't want Monte to be voted out. It's all a ruse. The non-LOs are convinced that the LOs are voting out Monte. It's going to be hilarious if they can pull it off a third week. Three weeks of convincing the non-LOs that the house is voting one way and then blindsiding them. And the non-LOs dont hold it against them. The non-LOs are not very good game players.

·
Disgruntled Member
3,199 Posts
Daniel is the most bat **** crazy HG in a long time. He keeps saying that the LOs dont know how to play the game. 3 weeks in a row they have ruled the house pretty well. I am so glad he is leaving tomorrow.
Taylor and Joseph may just be a showmance after all. They are both really into each other. If Joseph wasn't from a conservative Muslim family I think it might have already happened. He doesn't want to make his dad upset. Which I respect.

·
Disgruntled Member
3,199 Posts
I don't really agree with everything he said. Joseph and Kyle have contributed in other ways. Their social game has been just as important as Michaels's winning vetos and HOH. Taylor and Brittany have contributed the least. I really hope they stick to the alliance until all the "House" is gone. If they start picking each other off now they might as well walk out now.

·
Disgruntled Member
3,199 Posts
Jasmine needs to go this week. She has to be the fakest person I have ever seen on the show. Her and her 3 accents. It's funny watching the feeds and hearing Turner imitate her.
I was glad to see Daniel go. I couldn't take him talking about the others not knowing how to play the game.

·
Disgruntled Member
3,199 Posts
I am so disappointed in Kyle. I am watching it right now go down. I wished I could say it is good gameplay but it seems like it is him grabbing onto the side of the hole trying to claw his way out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts