TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Thrice as nice
10,914 Posts
Enzo with the TP hanging from the back of his pants, and Nicole literally peeing herself!!!

LOL!!!
I didn't really find anything funny in this. Nicole wanted him to put TP in his pants pocket so Cody would think he got TP stuck on his pants? And then Nicole laughed so hard she actually peed herself? I didn't get the joke. I guess you had to be there.

·
Happily Vaccinated!
63,816 Posts
I didn't watch. Heck, I didn't realize it was even on until my son told me I recorded it Friday night and he watched it. I told him if they start the first round of the HoH to stop it there and I'll watch, otherwise delete, which is what he did.

·
Retired
14,886 Posts
How did I miss Baylee's punishment? doing laps in the tri-cycle? I don't remember that being aired. I missed that for some reason.
They showed it on the feeds
It wasn't very exciting. Her trike kept breaking but even so she finished pretty quickly. Most of the houseguests were of the opinion that it wasn't much of a punishment. But she was a pretty good sport about it. Other than being frustrated that the trike kept breaking.

·
Registered
36,400 Posts
I didn't watch. Heck, I didn't realize it was even on until my son told me I recorded it Friday night and he watched it. I told him if they start the first round of the HoH to stop it there and I'll watch, otherwise delete, which is what he did.
We are like 8 episodes behind now. Might just delete them all. First year since we started watching we completely bailed.

·
Ex satellite dealer
298 Posts
If Nichole or Enzo win the HOH and if either choose to take Cody with the HOH winner.... Then we all know how the Wednesday's episode will go.
But then again we all know Cody is going to win the HOH !!

·
Thrice as nice
10,914 Posts
The tri-athlete punishment should have actually been a triathlon if they were going to call it that, which needs swimming, running, and biking. Maybe a lap in the pool, then a lap of biking, then a lap around the yard? Do that 300 times or something.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.