TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Thrice as nice
9,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the engagement and doorbell rang, I said to my wife "Please be Zingbot, please be Zingbot". Cool seeing a bunch of these returning players, though a few odd choices. Maybe they are friends outside the house now. Would have been funnier if it were Zingbot.

Otherwise another really boring week I guess.

· Registered
6,843 Posts
After the engagement and doorbell rang, I said to my wife "Please be Zingbot, please be Zingbot". Cool seeing a bunch of these returning players, though a few odd choices. Maybe they are friends outside the house now. Would have been funnier if it were Zingbot.

Otherwise another really boring week I guess.
I can make the connections for the most part. I don't think either of them really know Josh though.

· Registered
4,187 Posts
They just HAD to find an excuse to bring Paul into the house. Victor couldn’t find a way to win the money until he realized he could marry into it. That has to be a weird dynamic between the three of them considering Nicole took the money away from Paul.

It’s fine that they’re engaged but bringing that whole scene into the house seemed like very forced time-filler on the part of CBS.

· Premium Member
5,402 Posts
Cool seeing a bunch of these returning players, though a few odd choices.
I can make the connections for the most part. I don't think either of them really know Josh though.
The two that made no sense to me were Daniele and Britney. They were both on the show way before any of those guys.

· CreativelyChallenged
2,509 Posts
We fast forwarded through most of the returning house guests. We watched until he proposed and once we saw Paul it was FF time. I was hoping NEVER to have to see him again. If he is on Amazing Race we might just skip it this year.
I don't believe Paul is on. I think gweempose meant Victor and Nicole.

· Rebus Philbin
28,892 Posts
Lots of times on these shows, contestants become friends meeting afterwards via the reunions and finales that they take part in.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.