TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Brr. It's Chile here
3,344 Posts
Howard obviously thinks he's a step ahead of Kim/Jimmy (Kimmy?). But I get the feeling that Kimmy may be more clever than he's giving them credit for...
I’m thinking the same thing.

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
61,600 Posts
I’m glad Lalo didn’t kill the German widow.
Agreed. Very glad he spared her. But to go out the window and leave it open like that was kind of bizarre. Couldn't he have just hidden until she left again?

The boxing scene was so great! No idea why Jimmy agreed to it, but I'm glad he did.

·
I am Groot!
62,855 Posts
The boxing scene was so great! No idea why Jimmy agreed to it, but I'm glad he did.
As he said, he allowed himself to get sucked into playing Howard's game.

I wonder if that wasn't at least in part strategic thinking? Howard seems to feel he has Jimmy in his crosshairs, but as I suggested before, Kimmy seem to be playing a longer game than is immediately obvious...and Howard certainly came out of that encounter with a greatly enhanced level of confidence, which might help lead to his downfall...

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Agreed. Very glad he spared her. But to go out the window and leave it open like that was kind of bizarre. Couldn't he have just hidden until she left again?

The boxing scene was Howard showing he's joining the game and as an aggressor. Jimmy hooked him and is letting him take line knowing that he will make mistake that they can exploit.

·
I am Groot!
62,855 Posts
The boxing scene was Howard showing he's joining the game and as an aggressor. Jimmy hooked him and is letting him take line knowing that he will make mistake that they can exploit.
...although I suspect it's not so much a matter of waiting for Howard to make a mistake as manipulating Howard into making a specific mistake.

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
61,600 Posts
So what's the deal with Chekov's gun in the SuperLab? Clearly Gus thinks it's going to be a good idea to have a gun hidden in there, probably to protect him from Lalo. But is that earthmoving machine not expected to be used or even moved for the foreseeable future?* And given the single, hidden method of entry into the SL, it seems unlikely that Gus would be down there and get suddenly surprised by Lalo. It just seems like if the writers have engineered a scenario where the showdown between Gus and Lalo happens in the SL, that seems really far-fetched. Hopefully they make it plausible.

*Since Mike said they sealed off the tunnel, how is that machine supposed to get out of there? I don't remember seeing a bulldozer in there during the BB timeline. Did they disassemble it and take it out the secret entrance piece by piece? Did they dig a hole in the side of the room, drive it in there, and then seal it off?

·
Premium Member
10,682 Posts
So what's the deal with Chekov's gun in the SuperLab? Clearly Gus thinks it's going to be a good idea to have a gun hidden in there, probably to protect him from Lalo. But is that earthmoving machine not expected to be used or even moved for the foreseeable future?* And given the single, hidden method of entry into the SL, it seems unlikely that Gus would be down there and get suddenly surprised by Lalo. It just seems like if the writers have engineered a scenario where the showdown between Gus and Lalo happens in the SL, that seems really far-fetched. Hopefully they make it plausible.

*Since Mike said they sealed off the tunnel, how is that machine supposed to get out of there? I don't remember seeing a bulldozer in there during the BB timeline. Did they disassemble it and take it out the secret entrance piece by piece? Did they dig a hole in the side of the room, drive it in there, and then seal it off?

Yea I commented on the bulldozer to my wife as well. I can't see them hauling it up the stairs in pieces. I think thats a director flaw. Unless they think it will be used to bury itself.

·
TiVo-Wobble
3,244 Posts

The lab build is on hold to avoid detection since Lalo started poking around when he showed up in the story.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
An interesting episode that I'm not su
Sharing because I typically need things like this explained to me.

Damn... That's some deep and complex plotting. Something that I'd bet most of us forgot about comes back seasons later. One of teh reasons I love both BB and this show.

Reactions: jsmeeker
1 - 20 of 37 Posts