TiVo Community Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Well-Known Raconteur
17,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I do love it when Mike says (not sure I got the words right) "whatever happens next, it's not gonna go down the way you think it is"

I love Mike.
And when I read your post, those words were in Mike's voice.

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
62,319 Posts
Did it also seem like Mike didn't put all the money back in the replacement safe? Seemed like the stacks weren't as tall. Which would make sense. The Salamanca crew would have no way to know how much should be in there.

·
All About Footwork
32,298 Posts
Did it also seem like Mike didn't put all the money back in the replacement safe? Seemed like the stacks weren't as tall. Which would make sense. The Salamanca crew would have no way to know how much should be in there.
Oh yes, absolutely.

Reactions: jsmeeker

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Well, that was a helluva way to start a season. Who is following Jimmy and Kim, and why?

Nacho knows Gus set him up, Gus knows Lalo is alive. Wheels within wheels within wheels. Oh what a tangled web we weave....

I can't wait for Monday.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Since the last ep is in a few days I started binging S6 today. The plan was to watch a few eps each day and then I'd be caught up on Monday for the finale but this damn show is too damn good and I'll probably end up binging the whole damn thing by tomorrow, dammit.

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
62,319 Posts
Since the last ep is in a few days I started binging S6 today. The plan was to watch a few eps each day and then I'd be caught up on Monday for the finale but this damn show is too damn good and I'll probably end up binging the whole damn thing by tomorrow, dammit.
Even still, that only leaves you a two-day wait for the finale. Not that bad. And totally worth the wait.

Plus, you can read and participate in all the threads for this season's episodes.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts