TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Thrice as nice
10,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still have not figured out what Kim is doing. Not sure if she's spying on this particular judge or all of them. He certainly did not like her watching.

The cousins. Wow. :eek:

Mike's "you wanted me to talk so I did" bit was hilarious :D

Jimmy is going to really turn that cell phone store around, probably bringing in all the bad guys, who will end up being contacts once he gets his law license back. Clever.

·
Rebus Philbin
38,633 Posts
When I saw that the title was "Talk," I didn't think that was about Mike talking in the group, or Kim asking Jimmy to talk to someone...I thought the twins were going to talk. :D

·
CreativelyChallenged
2,592 Posts
Loved how the beginning shot of the drawer with all the cell phones reminded us of how Saul Goodman had that drawer on BB. Then when he heard about the burners and painted the windows you could see this was the beginning of how he started to gain expertise in making his future client's actions untraceable.

·
CreativelyChallenged
2,592 Posts
When I saw that the title was "Talk," I didn't think that was about Mike talking in the group, or Kim asking Jimmy to talk to someone...I thought the twins were going to talk. :D
They did! The twins have that "non-verbal talk with our eyes" communication. :D

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
61,600 Posts
That's how I see it. The judge even said something to that effect.
Yep, the judge said the public defenders are always overworked, and if he sees her in his courtroom again, he's going to put her to work. Then she was there in the courtroom after the lunch recess. So clearly she wants some criminal defense work to get her feeling like a real trial lawyer again rather than just a document drafter.

·
Nerd Fashionista
5,942 Posts
Thoughts on what the job is for Mike?
Also each week is a step closer to us having to say goodbye to Nacho. I don't know how he makes it out of the season alive at this rate and I'm super bummed about that.

·
CreativelyChallenged
2,592 Posts
Thoughts on what the job is for Mike?
Also each week is a step closer to us having to say goodbye to Nacho. I don't know how he makes it out of the season alive at this rate and I'm super bummed about that.
The actor who plays Nacho has said that his character is referred to in BB, alive.

·
Premium Member
27,650 Posts
My wild-ass-guess for Kim is that she's in the courthouse, trying to get into trouble with one or more judges, so the end result being she (somehow) get's fired from MV, but all the while, making it look like she's blameless. She had such contempt in her eyes in the last scene in the courtroom (no pun intended).

She's definitely setting up some sort of long-con.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.