TiVo Community Forum banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
62,084 Posts
I thought you were talking about Howard Hamlin. Didn’t click it was actually Wolowitz until I saw other people’s responses.
Not Howard Hamlin or Howard Wolowitz. We're talking about Stuart (played by Kevin Sussman) who was Gene's final mark (cancer guy) in the bar.

Reactions: SonicCookie

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Not Howard Hamlin or Howard Wolowitz. We're talking about Stuart (played by Kevin Sussman) who was Gene's final mark (cancer guy) in the bar.
I know we are talking about the mark, Stuart. My post was about the the bolded and mistakenly thinking he meant Howard Hamlin:
Poor Stuart - spending years trying to build a successful comic book store and working for Howard only to get cancer and have Jimmy/Saul Goodman break into his house.

·
Premium Member
58,033 Posts
Poor Stuart - spending years trying to build a successful comic book store and working for Howard only to get cancer and have Jimmy/Saul Goodman break into his house.
And the first mark should have been nicer to his younger brother, Kevin. Even after he was left Home Alone, he seemed like a bit of a jerk.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I found out from the insider podcast that one of the marks in the montage was series writer/producer and episode director Tom Schnauz.
The 1st mark was played by Devin Ratray, the same actor who played the older brother in the Home Alone films.

·
Well-Known Raconteur
17,718 Posts
Someone caught this...

But did anyone else notice the "2001: A Space Odyssey" reference? When the department store manager is calling about the mystery crate that showed up on her loading dock, she read out the invoice: "Invoice number 1968 AE35." 1968 was the year "2001" was released. "AE 35" was the (non-)malfunctioning antenna component that HAL used to send astronauts Poole and Bowman out of the ship so he could kill everybody.

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
62,084 Posts
I saw "Bob Odenkirk" was trending on Twitter today. I am always afraid when I see a celebrity name trending, and since Bob had the heart issue, I was especially afraid. I clicked on it and was amused to learn that Bob was trending because apparently people figured out that on his Instagram account (@therealbobodenkirk) he has over 600k followers but was only following 29 accounts, and one of them was a foot fetish page called @perfect_feet_in_shoes.

The jokes are abundant. I think this is my favorite so far:

·
204 No Content
Custom Title 2
35,580 Posts
Someone caught this...

But did anyone else notice the "2001: A Space Odyssey" reference? When the department store manager is calling about the mystery crate that showed up on her loading dock, she read out the invoice: "Invoice number 1968 AE35." 1968 was the year "2001" was released. "AE 35" was the (non-)malfunctioning antenna component that HAL used to send astronauts Poole and Bowman out of the ship so he could kill everybody.
I caught that.

Heck, on the Cubesat systems I work with, one of them actually calls the guidance system the AE-35.

61 - 80 of 82 Posts