TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
This Space for Lease
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was good to see Kim again. Looks like she really changed her life, I wonder what will happen to her after her confession.

Looks like the jig is up for Gene. I have a feeling that the series ending is not going to be good for Jimmy/Saul/Gene.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Man, the Kim scenes hurt (in a good/dramatic way) to watch.
She had the face of someone who absolutely hated what her life had become. Her release of emotion on the bus was long overdue for her.

What happens to her, is probably nothing at this point. No evidence, despite the confession means it might be tough to prosecute her.

Marion is a lot smarter than she was initially made out to be. Alas I think poor Jimmy/Saul/Gene is not going to have a happy ending. But in this TV universe, who does?

All in all an excellent series that's going to be missed. I can't wait for next week.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Emilio! Haven’t seen him intact since BB S1E1!
Yeah, that had to be soon after he got busted in the DEA raid that Walt was riding along on. Jesse apparently crossed paths with Kim for that conversation before Walt approached him to be his partner.

That was cool direction how when Kim entered the courthouse parking structure the camera seemed to linger a moment (and/or Kim gazed towards it a moment - I'm gonna watch it again) on the empty toll booth where Kim knows that Mike used to work.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I can't predict whether Saul is going to be arrested or die, BUT, if he was arrested, that would leave many, many hanging threads in the last episode of the series, unless they time jump to the future. Time jumps are legion at this point, but main characters also die at the end of their series, so again, can't predict. Discuss, I guess. lol

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
I'm just wondering what Saul Goodman's hours were - I think it was said to be close to 8PM when they were dealing with the divorce papers, and it's even later still and still a full waiting room.

·
204 No Content
Custom Title 2
35,691 Posts
This gives me a good excuse to razz one of my MSU classmates, a rather talented programmer who got a job with this new startup called Ask Jeeves that was going to blow all the other search engines out of the water, since it wasn't a search engine, it was a "web concierge".

He works for Google now.

·
Notable Member
117,708 Posts
I don't know what's going to happen with Gene either. Does he try to go on the run again? Or will he be arrested? Either way, do we see a time jump? If Gene gets arrested, what does it mean for Kim and her confession regarding Howard? Easier to prosecute?

Speaking of Kim, that was a pretty interesting glimpse into her "current" life. I am guessing Gene got all angry and upset AFTER Kim hung up the phone. The convo about mayo and miracle whip made me laugh.

·
Notable Member
117,708 Posts
He'll call the vacuum store and get a message that it is closed since the owner died. :)

That thought certainly crossed my mind.. I don't know what sort of plans Vince had to wrap this up. I would think if he had planned for Gene to arrange for an extraction AGAIN, they could still pull it off without Robert Forester.

·
Premium Member
28,317 Posts
That was some powerful acting by Rhea Seehorn on the car rental shuttle. So much pain.
Definitely going for an Emmy nomination, there.

I've been traveling the last 10 days, so I could only catch-up with "Breaking Bad" and "Waterworks" last night, back-to-back.

One episode left, right? I don't think Jimmy/Saul/Gene will die at the end.. that was a fitting end to Heisenberg due to the hundreds of people that died at his hand, but Saul isn't as violent.

I can't decide if he gets away with his money and shoebox to be "disappeared" again, or if he gets caught. I think the vacuum guy is great, but a little overdone (and a Deus ex Machina), so I don't think VG/PG would go down that route again, so I'm leaning towards getting caught. But in reality, knowing VG/PG, it will be neither of those and something we could never think of!

·
Thrice as nice
10,914 Posts
Kim is now safe in a life she low-key hates. I'm sure she is not satisfied, which is maybe why she confessed to make her life more exciting again.

Maybe Saul and Kim get back together and pull one last escape together.

·
Premium Member
11,038 Posts
So the question is what brought Kim to crying most?
  • Did she hate her Florida life?
  • Did she hate she contributed to getting Howard killed?
  • Did she hate what she is doing to Jimmy and she could have guided him different?
And don't say all of it!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts