TiVo Community Forum banner
81 - 100 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
I've enjoyed reading everyone's opinion on the finale. It's interesting to see how we can watch the same show yet leave it with different results.

So for you guys who are so good with the timeline, where did Walt's death and Jimmy's arrest fit? Thanks.

·
204 No Content
Custom Title 2
35,691 Posts
I've enjoyed reading everyone's opinion on the finale. It's interesting to see how we can watch the same show yet leave it with different results.

So for you guys who are so good with the timeline, where did Walt's death and Jimmy's arrest fit? Thanks.
Walt’s death: September 7, 2010 (you can pin this since Walt celebrates his birthday)

Jimmy’s calls to Francesca and Kim: November 12, 2010 (Jimmy’s birthday)

Jimmy’s arrest: Early December, 2010 (not sure if there’s anything that can pin this)

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
Walt’s death: September 7, 2010 (you can pin this since Walt celebrates his birthday)

Jimmy’s calls to Francesca and Kim: November 12, 2010 (Jimmy’s birthday)

Jimmy’s arrest: Early December, 2010 (not sure if there’s anything that can pin this)
Do we know when Walt and Saul called the Vacuum Store and were disappeared? I always thought Walt was gone a year but if Saul was only in Nebraska for 6 to 9 months then that doesn't hold true.

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
62,370 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Do we know when Walt and Saul called the Vacuum Store and were disappeared? I always thought Walt was gone a year but if Saul was only in Nebraska for 6 to 9 months then that doesn't hold true.
Walter ends up in New Hampshire in April and then in early September he goes back to New Mexico, so Walter was gone for about 5 months. Jimmy/Saul/Gene is arrested in December, so he was in Nebraska for about 9 months.

·
Premium Member
28,323 Posts
Jimmy/Saul/Gene is arrested in December, so he was in Nebraska for about 9 months.
Since they started including the Gene flash-forwards, it always seemed that that was years into the future. Not just 9 months. I don't recall there being any indication of time during those early B+W flash-forwards.

My wife wants to go back and watch BCS (she didn't really pay attention until this season)...and those flashforwards are going to hit totally different for me the second time around.

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
Since they started including the Gene flash-forwards, it always seemed that that was years into the future. Not just 9 months. I don't recall there being any indication of time during those early B+W flash-forwards.

My wife wants to go back and watch BCS (she didn't really pay attention until this season)...and those flashforwards are going to hit totally different for me the second time around.
I think a lot of that has to do with his hair or lack of it in the black and white scenes. It gives the impression of him aging more when in fact the the hair from BCS and BB was a toupee the entire time. That was revealed in in one of the opening sequences at his mansion.

·
TiVo-Wobble
3,284 Posts
The original scene from BB (I literally just watched this last night as part of a rewatch with my wife [1st time seeing BB for her]) had both Walt and Saul in the basement of Ed's vacuum shop but the scene above is new footage shot for BCS that expands on the BB scene with a conversation we didn't see previously.

·
I'm back!
35,880 Posts
Huge auction of BCS props, costumes, etc is ongoing. Prices are too high for me but if you're dying for something like a signed new-in-box burner phone or an empty Zafiro Añejo bottle, this is your opportunity.
Product Camera Gadget Digital camera Camera lens

Bottle Drinkware Tableware Art paint Art

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
14,146 Posts
Huge auction of BCS props, costumes, etc is ongoing. Prices are too high for me but if you're dying for something like a signed new-in-box burner phone or an empty Zafiro Añejo bottle, this is your opportunity.
View attachment 74450

View attachment 74449
I dunno, Cliff Main's suit is $250 right now. :p

·
I'm back!
35,880 Posts
If I were a collector, I'd be after any of the branded stuff - Los Pollos Hermanos cups & trays, the Davis and Main stuff and something recognizable like Hector's bell (I think the one at auction is a "prototype," not the one used on-air)...

·
Premium Member
28,323 Posts
I wonder what the folks in the 3D printing thread would be able to accomplish for the stopper? Granted it wouldn't be set verified but it would still look cool.
I know very little about 3D printing, and I'm sure they could make a close approximation... but the real stopper looks like it has thin copper strips representing the agave plant, which I think would be harder to do in resin.

Plant Plant community Leaf Window Botany

81 - 100 of 160 Posts