TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know for sure whether or not the recent coupons for Best Buy work with Tivo units? I'm considering getting my Wife a Premiere Elite for Christmas, because she totally needs 4 tuners with all the shows she watches. But it would be really nice to get $50-$60 off one.

Unfortunately, whereas the old coupons would exclude certain items, the new ones only list included categories. From what I can tell, at least. Does anyone have any experience with this? Any Best Buy employees around? Here are the coupons in question:

http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/coupon-premier.html

It looks like at the very least the 5% coupon would work...

I'll probably grab one either way, but a good discount would be nice.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
12% should work fine. I used one in October for the Elite. it says also valid at Magnolia Home Theater which the tivo is a Magnolia product
Awesome, thanks for the information.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went in today, and none of the coupons knocked any price off the total. I'm thinking the guy at the cash register just didn't know what he was doing. I went ahead and picked it up anyway, but I'm wondering if there is a way to get this corrected in the future. I didn't want to cause a scene or anything, but 12 or 10% off $500 is a pretty big deal. It was pretty busy in there at the time, though. I'm premiere silver, so it would be nice if there was a way to figure it out without taking it back in. Unfortunately tomorrow starts the craziness.

The sucky thing is that those coupons are only good in store. So I'm not sure that I could even call Best Buy to get it straightened out. I had only seen the one post at the time I had went in, otherwise I would've made a bigger deal about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.