TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Proud Tivolutionary
17,324 Posts
Rojma said:
I'm betting that they use just that to disable the Peagus and get back the Galactica crew members. They could use the Cylon aboard Galactica (Sharon) to spread the Cylon virus to the Peagus, disabling it and all of its fighters giving Galactica the edge. I'm sure Sharon would be more than willing after her attempted rape.
Hmm, this had never even crossed my mind. Interesting hypotheses....

I too wondered the whole time as to how they survived w/their more advanced networked computers and wished they addressed it.

Yes, in TOS Pegasus was commanded by Lloyd Bridges.

The music was definitely different in this ep but I didn't mind it at all. If you wanna hear bad sci-fi music, try watching the B5 spinoff: Crusade. Man, the music was annoying.

I was afraid that this ep would be a major disappointment since they picked a female to be the commander of Pegasus and just a ho hum character from Star Trek TNG (Ensign Ro) at that. I was hoping for Claudia Christian or Kate Mulgrew or maybe Linda Hamilton if they were going to use a woman. But, in the end.... WOW! This was an incredible ep!

BSG now has 3 thumbs up on my Tivo instead of 2.

· Proud Tivolutionary
17,324 Posts
I haven't read most of the recent posts to this thread, but apparently the rape scene along w/other diffs broke the camel's back at one board. I just got an email from colonialfleets.com saying that they've closed the forum for discussion of TNS and removed its contents from their site.

They've also written an open letter to RDM. Bizarro. If anyone cares, here's the contents of the email and letter:
http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11884
http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11888

· Proud Tivolutionary
17,324 Posts
dswallow said:
That is the most absurd thing I have ever read.

I've never heard of the site before, and certainly will never care now.

It's just sour grapes; the people running the site are just irrelevant and want attention, like a crying baby.
I agree w/you on your points.

That site was one of the main places I went to for BSG TNS discussion. I guess I'm going to have to find others now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.