TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· West Coast citizen!
23,312 Posts
Wow. That scene with the Cylon Interrogator is quite possibly the most vivid and shocking bit of television I've seen outside of The Shield. That really just set me on edge and had me saying "Holy frak" once it was all done.

I'm wondering if PegasusSix is the one that Gaius is supposed to impregnate.

I'm also wondering about the significance of the Cylons staying on the trail of Galactica.

Some interesting (if dizzying) camera work at the end during the conversation between Adama and Admiral Ro. I liked it.

The only real complaint, and it's fairly major, is the HORRIBLE music in some of the scenes. The two worst compositions were in the scene where Admiral Ro lands on Galactica in the Raptor, and when Gaius is in the cell with PegasusSix and is bringing her food. It was so horribly bad that it just ruined each of those two scenes for me.

It's gonna be a long three months. :(

· West Coast citizen!
23,312 Posts
Bierboy said:
I completely disagree. I thought the music nicely added to the atmosphere of those scenes, and, yes it was different. What's wrong with different?
I don't mind different, as long as it adds to the atmosphere of the scene.

Take the scene where Baltar goes into the interrogation room, for example. The music makes it sound like he's Cowboy Gaius. It's so out of place that it takes me out of the scene, and really detracts from what I'm supposed to be engrossed in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.