TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Lurking Around
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
Anubys said:
I'm still sticking to my hunch that the president will step in and relieve Caine...I'll also add my prediction that the Pegasus will go out in a blaze of glory taking out this big cylon ship that they are now "hunting".....
I have to agree here.

It will probably be just like Ian said on the first page but instead of jumping away Admiral Cain will regain her honor by defending the fleet and taking out the new Cylon ship and be destroyed.

We all know Pegasus can't possibly stay around for very much longer. We will probably get some new crew and additional Vipers in the end as well.

Rob :)

· Lurking Around
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
Rob Helmerichs said:
And I have a very strong hunch that the story her XO told about the murder she committed (it's not an execution without a trial) was the sanitized version.
I also have to agree that the story is true. The Pegasus' XO only said he was kidding after Tigh reacted weirdly. He saw he wasn't happy with the story and then said it was a joke to cover it up.

Rob :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.