TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I just did backups of my HD-TiVos this weekend, and the size of the .bak file sounds about right. Mine were definitely in the low 200 MBs. Not sure why you'd get the "already mounted" message though. Maybe try unmounting it and rebooting and trying it again. Although it could be alright, only one way to find out I guess.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Is the fat32 the only partition on that drive? If not, you'll get some type of message - although I forget exactly what it says - if you're not using the right one. The drive I use has both an NTFS partition and a small (3GB or so) FAT32 partition that I use for TiVo stuff. That partition comes up as hd[x]5. I think the partition info for that drive shows up as: hda1 hda2 [hda5].

Then again, I don't know how the file would be showing up on your hard drive if you're using the wrong partition. And I think the error says something about the file system, so that's probably not why you're getting that message.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.