TiVo Community Forum banner
201 - 208 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
We knew this was coming, and they handled it well. I actually thought this was a decent episode, even though we had more than 6 seconds of Drew.

I was ready to write this show off, but last night bought some more time. Having said that... ratings aren't good. CBS's lowest rated sitcom.
I wasn't going to watch figured would be depressing, was actually pretty good ep. They may have found way to temper Drew using Harry as antidote.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I actually ended up fast-forwarding through most of it, but it was so late I'm going to watch the memorial service tonight.

I'll watch Hector Eiizondo do anything, apparently.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
While I don't care for Drew, if Harry and his road trip is the focus, I think it'll be good.

I actually didn't watch that much of what was left, as it turned out. Gina crying and whatever she might have said has no interest for me.

I did like what Harry said.

·
Happily Vaccinated!
61,645 Posts
I liked the Drew and Harry scenes, it's the rest of the show I can do without. It's morphed into exactly what I expected, a show about snarky seniors making a bunch of tired "old people" jokes. Been done over and over and never better than The Golden Girls. The only thing that differentiates the show is Drew, and even with that, we've got the "will they or won't they" trope between Drew and Gina, and I wonder if they will just keep that going until they see if the show has another season or not.

201 - 208 of 208 Posts