TiVo Community Forum banner
221 - 240 of 240 Posts

· Meh.
41,629 Posts
I got about 10 minutes into the cannibal episode and thought "The only thing dumber than this show is me for continuing to watch it" and then finally deleted the One Pass. Free at last! Free at last!

· Nerd Fashionista
6,213 Posts
I got about 10 minutes into the cannibal episode and thought "The only thing dumber than this show is me for continuing to watch it" and then finally deleted the One Pass. Free at last! Free at last!
It's pretty bad but the fact that I'm confident they are not doing a season 3 makes me too curious to see how they end it to quit now.

· Deregistered Snoozer
4,976 Posts
I have to say, I've found this show quite funny. I just do. Sorry. Actually for me this season has been much better, and funnier, than S1.

· All About Footwork
29,910 Posts
I have to say, I've found this show quite funny. I just do. Sorry. Actually for me this season has been much better, and funnier, than S1.
I would put it a little differently myself: the first season was not funny. This new season is.

· Give 'em Hell, Devils
59,078 Posts
So was that the series finale? Or do we not know yet? I can't imagine there are many people watching this show, and the budget has to be huge with all those giant sets and tons of extras. But if it was the series finale, that was certainly an odd way to end.

221 - 240 of 240 Posts