TiVo Community Forum banner
201 - 220 of 240 Posts

· Meh.
41,629 Posts
I meant to delete this show from my season pass at the end of last season. I forgot and thought I'd give it another try after two episodes of this season showed up in Now Playing. I see that this show is still written by 14 year olds and that Josh Gad's character is still horrible.

· Meh.
41,629 Posts
I can't believe this show is still on. I couldn't get past episode 3. I'll usually watch anything if it's sci-fi, but this show was just horrible.
It could have been good if they had hired good writers but then I guess we could say that about every bad show.

· Well-Known Raconteur
18,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #205 ·
I remembered to delete the SP, but I'm still hate reading this thread. 😁
Well, I watched part of an episode. Flipping around last night before falling asleep, and I came across the latest episode. Watched the last ten minutes.

MY GOD this show is terrible.

· All About Footwork
29,909 Posts
I must admit that this season so far is better than the first. Of course, there was no way to go but up given the first season, so this is faint praise indeed.

· Premium Member
9,709 Posts
I must admit that this season so far is better than the first. Of course, there was no way to go but up given the first season, so this is faint praise indeed.
Honestly, I found the funny in Season One. I mean, it wasn't great, but there were parts of Season One that made me laugh out loud. (Sometimes only due to the stupidity, but still, I laughed).

I've not found the funny in Season Two yet. So as a defender of Season One, ehh.. I think Season Two is on it's own...

· Meh.
41,629 Posts
Despite its many faults this show is growing on me.

“We’re flying into the f’ing sun and the fire extinguishers don’t work!

Yeah, that’s an oversight. “
I'll give them a (y) on that one but it was a drop of water in an ocean of sand. This show might be almost watchable if they kicked the Josh Gad character out the nearest airlock right after next episode's opening credits

· I am Groot!
59,053 Posts
In this week's episode, who's the Cory Booker type who takes charge in the dining hall? He looks really familiar, but I can't place him and IMDb only has three of the main cast listed.

· All About Footwork
29,909 Posts
In this week's episode, who's the Cory Booker type who takes charge in the dining hall? He looks really familiar, but I can't place him and IMDb only has three of the main cast listed.
I think he's the cannibal.

201 - 220 of 240 Posts