TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watched the match televised yesterday between Maria Sharapova and Daniela Hantuchova. Daniela gave Maria a pretty good fight for most of the match, until she injured her leg. These two players look enough alike to almost be sisters. IMO, the two hottest looking female tennis pros on the tour today. My fondest tennis fantasy would be to spend a day with both of them, practicing my stroke. Maybe we'd even find a little time for some tennis, too. ;) :D

·
Go Pats!
9,583 Posts
Here ya go.......

Now go practice that stroke of yours.....

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
CharlieB said:
Watched the match televised yesterday between Maria Sharapova and Daniela Hantuchova. Daniela gave Maria a pretty good fight for most of the match, until she injured her leg. These two players look enough alike to almost be sisters. IMO, the two hottest looking female tennis pros on the tour today. My fondest tennis fantasy would be to spend a day with both of them, practicing my stroke. Maybe we'd even find a little time for some tennis, too. ;) :D
I'll take Maria Kirilenko over either of them.

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cherry ghost said:
I'll take Maria Kirilenko over either of them.
Hmmm, she's cute. I hadn't seen her before. However, she won't be replacing either Maria or Daniela in my fantasy. :)
BTW, great photos, jlb.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts