TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately with my 4-tuner OTA Roamio when playing back recorded shows, at irregular intervals the audio will jump ahead by about 5 seconds, play about half a second from the future, and then jump back to where it belongs.

I've validated that the glitch is in the recording itself; if I back up and play it again, it always occurs in exactly the same spot(s). It happens both in the main program and during commercials.

This is a fairly new behavior that I just started seeing a week or so ago. I haven't yet determined whether the glitching is there while watching live TV or if it is present only in the recording. I suspect it's the latter, since it can happen anywhere at any random time.

Any ideas what might be causing this behavior? Anyone else seeing this now or before?

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Interestingly enough, I managed to sit down and watch some live TV from this same station, and I observed the same audio glitch while watching live. It seems to be confined to a single channel. I'll also try watching the same channel using a different tuner, but it sounds like the station itself may be sending the data out that way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.