TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just upgraded an old Marantz receiver to one of the latest models and now I'm experiencing this problem with my Bolt.

When I use any of the buttons on the remote control (fast forward, rewind, etc.) the audio will drop out completely. If I switch the AVR to a different input and then go back to the tivo the audio resumes, but then if I press a remote control button the audio will cut out again. I have to wait for the audio to play for about 5-10 minutes before I can use the remote control buttons correctly.

I've tried different inputs on the AVR and different HDMI cables and nothing seems to work. Any thoughts on what I can do about this?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Just upgraded an old Marantz receiver to one of the latest models and now I'm experiencing this problem with my Bolt.

When I use any of the buttons on the remote control (fast forward, rewind, etc.) the audio will drop out completely. If I switch the AVR to a different input and then go back to the tivo the audio resumes, but then if I press a remote control button the audio will cut out again. I have to wait for the audio to play for about 5-10 minutes before I can use the remote control buttons correctly.

I've tried different inputs on the AVR and different HDMI cables and nothing seems to work. Any thoughts on what I can do about this?
Check your TiVo settings under “audio “ … change from either pcm or Dolby… that may solve the issue… worth a try… good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts