TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I try to login on the laptop, before asking for a password, it gets to TiVo Online and simply hangs with a blank screen.

If I turn off adguard for the domain, it collects the email and password, and still hangs trying to load Login Template Title

Turning off littlesnitch doesn't make a difference, either.

I have no problem accessing through the iPads.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Have you tried in incognito and/or delete application cache (offline website data, site settings)

What browser are you using? Does it do the same thing with another browser? etc

·
wait.. I did what?
14,625 Posts
Have you tried in incognito and/or delete application cache (offline website data, site settings)

What browser are you using? Does it do the same thing with another browser? etc
@dougtv has good points, Tivo Online is very persnickity about browsers, security settings, plugins and exensions, I've notoriously had issues with it in FIrefox and my current config, but it works far more cleanly in a a clean edge installation.

You might get better help if you edit your title for the thread since I read it as you have an issue logging into your laptop

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[put a half-page eyeroll thing here]

with all the connect, reconnect, and such that went with the new Tmobile 5g network connection . . .

by the time I had other things going, I'd disconnected the cable between the TiVo and the receier/router. (I think it was name server and cache weirdness that needed the reinstall)

[see, eyeful]

But when I connected from the laptop, It appeared to be connected, telling me the percentage of space used.

But that was apparently a leftover from having logged in minutes before.

Meanwhile, I was successfully connecting with iPads, as they are wireless . . .

But because it was giving me current information about my unit, I believed it was connected (there seems to be nothing to tell you that the unit is disconnected!)

so all is well, save for an apparent interface design problem.

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts