TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A seemingly reliable source who works as a grip for the show claims that AD will resume production in July. No indication as to what network, but it seems like AD lives on.

·
Go Big Blue!!
7,139 Posts
Oh yay!! Hope it's for real. I've been saving all the eps on TiVo so I can re-watch at my convenience during the lean times.

"Tell your friends."

·
Well aren't you
6,950 Posts
the gardner of the wife of the friend of the producer who pays raquetball with the director of the show that shares the lot with the craft services table of the other show whose sound mixer who had dinner with a grip.

:rolleyes:

I'm crossing my fingers, toes and what have you as much as the next guy but seriously. is this the 4th grade? :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guarded optimism is the right approach but right now there isn't much to discerdit the source. The guy didn't hammer The OP or TWOP, he just posted it on some message board where there's a long history (since 2001) of him making posts (tons of which are non-AD related) and providing insight that no one other than someone with a severe case of The OC disorder would have available. I've been watching everything unfold daily since they cut down the episode reduction and I'm 85-90% sure that the guy is legit. Time will tell though.

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
Hey, if the Govenor of West Virginia says it's so!

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
It's true, somebody came in the back of the church and said it was so.

·
Narm...
904 Posts
If this is some kind of stupid Internet rumor, all I have to say is ...

C'mon!!!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts