TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like 3 or more new episodes are going to be shown back to back to back in a single two hour time slot on friday, February 10 from 7:00 - 9:00 central time.

·
I am Groot!
61,722 Posts
mick66 said:
It looks like 3 new episodes are going to be shown back to back to back in a single two hour time slot on friday, February 10 from 7:00 - 9:00 central time.
4 episodes? Or an extra half-hour of commercials? :D

·
Go Pats!
9,582 Posts
Can't wait to see the band at the mock trial
William Hung and his Hung Jury
and the Judge
Reinhold

This will be 2 hours of "exiting with grace".....can't wait....

·
Rockin' the Suburbs
918 Posts
Enjoy it. It may be the last of the last.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Definitely a TiVo, but I might watch the opening ceremonies for the Olympics. THAT is why you're seeing the rest of the episodes on that night, they needed some ratings hellhole to dump AR episodes in to finish their commitment this year. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Justine Bateman guest stars as the "long-lost" sister. Jason Bateman has been pushing for this for some time with incestuous underpinnings to the story line.

Like father like son I suppose for the characters? Or perhaps Jason's real-life last chance to live out a fantasy?

·
timeshifter
268 Posts
BriGuy20 said:
Definitely a TiVo, but I might watch the opening ceremonies for the Olympics. THAT is why you're seeing the rest of the episodes on that night, they needed some ratings hellhole to dump AR episodes in to finish their commitment this year. :rolleyes:
BURN IN H....

Oh, nevermind. Love Arrested Development. Funniest show on TV.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts