TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Save the Moderatоr
57,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I exepcted the little story thread of Major Sherwood telling Kevin's father about him being gay and how the father reacted and what he said that Sherwood would've come to his senses over what he did to his own son. I guess either they're dragging it out over multiple episodes or it'll just be used to cause the Major some further heartache.

I wish there was a bar nearby with a bartender like Roxy. That'd be a fun hangout.

·
Registered
13,778 Posts
I did too. I thought for sure he'd go looking for his son after that conversation.

I can't believe how much I like this show, especially since I dislike the wives' storylines on The Unit. My wife says she can't believe that I am watching a Lifetime show.

·
huh?
3,179 Posts
markz said:
I did too. I thought for sure he'd go looking for his son after that conversation.

I can't believe how much I like this show, especially since I dislike the wives' storylines on The Unit. My wife says she can't believe that I am watching a Lifetime show.
I've said the same thing to my husband! He enjoys this show, but can't stand the wives' storyline on the unit either!!

I really hoped that Maj Sherwood would come to his senses, but he's a bull headed pig, as we can all see!! :D

·
Registered
13,778 Posts
Sadara said:
I've said the same thing to my husband! He enjoys this show, but can't stand the wives' storyline on the unit either!!

I really hoped that Maj Sherwood would come to his senses, but he's a bull headed pig, as we can all see!! :D
Of course the only reason I tuned in in the first place was because of Catherine Bell! I'd watch her read the dictionary. It was just a bonus that the show turned out to be enjoyable!

·
huh?
3,179 Posts
markz said:
Of course the only reason I tuned in in the first place was because of Catherine Bell! I'd watch her read the dictionary. It was just a bonus that the show turned out to be enjoyable!
Sadly, Catherine Bell was the same reason I tuned in to the show.... I was excited to see her doing a new series! I actually miss JAG!

·
Registered
13,778 Posts
Sadara said:
Wanted to add, I only said sadly because I'm sure I didn't tune in for the reason you did!
I figured that is what you meant! :)

I miss JAG too! Of course NCIS is pretty good too!

·
huh?
3,179 Posts
NCIS is pretty good too, but not quite the same thing as JAG! The Unit isn't even the same thing as JAG, totally different feel to that show!

·
Banned
26,212 Posts
Sadara said:

I completely agree about the wives on the unit. Frankly, I can't watch that show at all it's so inaccurate with no good reason.

Sherwood will come around. Otherwise the whole gay guy thing is wasted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts