TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw an ep Of cops that I never saw before. They did an internet sting. The Tools they caught did not actualy aproach the fake kids but got busted any way :up: They gave out descriptions of them selves and where they would meet. 13 and 14 year olds Real ones now a days are ten times more net savy today than they were say 12-15 years ago. But the Pervs are Not :D :D :D. These dumasses actualy believed they was gonna have a meet and greet! LOLLOLOLOL

·
Save the Moderatоr
57,207 Posts
I've never seen an episode of Cops where the subjects demonstrate even double-digit IQ's. For that matter, I'm not even sure there's an episode of Cops where the police demonstrate better than double-digit IQ's (not that they need it considering who they're usually pursuing). So I'm not surprised by what you describe at all.

·
Tell me a joke
7,114 Posts
Billy Bob Boy said:
I saw an ep Of cops that I never saw before. They did an internet sting. The Tools they caught did not actualy aproach the fake kids but got busted any way :up: They gave out descriptions of them selves and where they would meet. 13 and 14 year olds Real ones now a days are ten times more net savy today than they were say 12-15 years ago. But the Pervs are Not :D :D :D. These dumasses actualy believed they was gonna have a meet and greet! LOLLOLOLOL
Dateline: To Catch A Predator!!!! BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!

·
Fat, Dumb and Happy
4,354 Posts
'Did you come here for sex?'

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
Think of that dorky Senator from Idaho. Why not pay a prostitute privately? You could run into someone who would beat the you know what out of you in a men's room. What a loser. How desparate can you get?

·
The Gimp
17,431 Posts
dswallow said:
For that matter, I'm not even sure there's an episode of Cops where the police demonstrate better than double-digit IQ's
:rolleyes:

·
^^MacGvyer^^
4,020 Posts
i hate sexual predators, but that show really makes me mad. If the lynching or mob tactics were legal, they would hang first, ask questions later.

·
Craps Player
4,352 Posts
Unfortunately there are plenty of these guys that do end up meeting a kid. :mad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts