TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,100 Posts
scheffs1956 said:
I'm using a RCA DC100 reciever and your format theory is exactly what the tech was talking about.
scheffs1956 said:
My set is a Mitsubishi WS-55807 serial no. 100186 manufactured in July 2000. It uses RGB cables to connect to the current HD reciever.
Is that the receiver that has a VGA output and you use a VGA to RGBHV cable to connect? I looked at the information on your TV and it seems similar to my WS-55411. To make sure your HR10-250 is working, connect it via composite video and set its output to 480i. Get everything up and running. Go into the TV's setup and change the DTV input (see the connections diagram here) from RGBHV to Y/Pr/Pb. Connect the HR10 to the TV via component video cables. Switch to that input. You should get a 480i picture. Now change the output of the HR10 to 1080i. Your TV should synch up but if it doesn't, swich it to a different input and switch back.

-Robert

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.